PROLOGUE | PLAYLIST

Arya, stop you can not love him! He is not good enough for you!

I can't help myself, Clarisse! Do you think I wanna fall for him? To love him? Father would have my head, Claire! You know he despises any child of Poseidon...

Claire, I know he will hurt me and eventually go to the wise girl one day, and I am perfectly okay with that... I will always want him to be happy, even if it's not with me.

Ellie, You know I hate this... What do I do?

Arya follow your heart. True love always prevails.

BEING THE DAUGHTER OF ARES was never easy for Arya Black, she struggled her whole life to find some sort of peace, losing her mother at a young age she ran from being sent to foster case being only six at the time she met Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth as well as Grover, ever since Zeus turned Thalia into a tree to protect the camp no monster or mortal has been able to enter the camp. Arya is bloodthirsty just like her half-siblings although she and Clarisse are close, they consider each other as full siblings and gods help anyone who hurts the other.

ARYA ALWAYS KNEW she was different from her first-ever fight, she could see every move her opponent made, from weapons to hand and hand combat, some say Arya was made to be in the Army when she grew up, but the Gods had a different idea for Arya — like every demigod before her she found her way to Camp half-blood with a Sytr and three other demigods, but Thalia fought for their safety thus risking her life, and Zeus turning her into the Camp Protector and Barrier also known as Thalia's tree. Arya still blames herself for Thalia's misfortune— if only she had been quicker in saving Thalia. Then maybe she would still have her best friend, no one ever brings up Thalia in fear of upsetting Arya, Annabeth, and Luke, and if they do mention her it's in whispers. Everyone who knows Arya and Annabeth knew they never got along not just because Percy chose Arya, but because she received the blessing of her godly parent before anyone else at the camp.

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐓

[COMING SOON]