0 1 | the calm before the storm

Everyone knew about the boy who brought the Minotaur horn to camp

He was unconscious, Arya didn't care though she was busy training with Clarisse- the small but lethal female grinned at her sister. "Hey, Claire? Do you think he will be claimed when you do the initiation ritual?" Arya said with a smirk as she wielded her sword clashing it against Clarisse's sword near her hand making Clarisse glare playfully at her sister.

"Arya, Clarisse yield your game." Our camp director Chiron said making both females sigh and stop the sword training.

"Yes, Ron?" Arya said breathlessly as she slammed her sword into the ground easily as she wiped the sweat from her head and neck as she saw Annabeth next to an unknown male and Grover.

"I would like you to meet Percy Jackson, unclaimed for now he is residing in Cabin Eleven, we will be doing capture the flag soon," Chiron said as Percy looked towards the girls with his sea-green eyes. Arya soon got excited, her eyes holding some sort of fire in them as she looked towards Annabeth with a smirk.

"Is that all Chiron? You know not to place Annabeth in Arya's present unless an Apollo member is near no matter the punishment you give her," Clarisse said with a glare as she looked towards Annabeth as she spoke the words towards Chiron.

If there was one thing Annabeth was scared of besides Spiders and Athena, it would be Arya Black. The girl put shivers in her body and made her scared to even speak to the female since Thalia's accident. Plus it didn't help that her own mother favored Arya hell all the Gods and Goddesses favored Arya for some unknown reason.

"Well Clarisse, Annabeth was giving Percy a tour of the camp," Chiron said with a slight grim look.

"Okay so?" Arya said with a slight sneer on her lips as she looked towards Annabeth and picked up her sword. "Wise child, wanna spar with me?" Arya continued to speak as Clarisse put a warning hand out towards Arya, as Chiron sighed and shook his head at the female to stop which she did.

"Annabeth, why don't you show Percy to Cabin Eleven while I talk to the girls please," Chiron said looking at Annabeth. "You as well Grover." Annabeth motioned for the two boys to follow her which they did, Grover already knowing the camp but complied with Chiron anyway.

"Arya darling, I know you don't like Annabeth since what happened with Thalia but you have to play nice when I am around as well as new campers understand?" Chiron said, making Arya sigh and nod her head not saying anything.

"Clarisse, go grab the rest of your siblings for dinner then a fun game of capture the flag," Chiron said more seriously, making Clarisse nod and runoff from the training grounds towards Cabin Five making Arya giggle at her favorite half-sibling.

As Arya walked with Chiron who acted like a father figure to her on Earth, guiding her in the right direction with training and teaching, she had only met Ares once in a dream when she was younger he urged her to find Grover and the other three demigods she arrived at camp with, where it took Luke and Annabeth to get claimed three days max, Ares claimed Arya right away which shocked Chiron and Mr. D, Mr. D once said that no God or Goddess has ever claimed a child of theirs as fast as Ares did with Arya. Not even his past children did he claim so fast, making it seem like he claimed Arya as fast as he did for a reason, Mr. D and Chiron have always kept a close eye on Arya as she grew up, she mastered anything thrown her way from Archery to healing, to magic, fighting, swimming. Arya excelled in everything she did. Her most favorite activity was capture the flag though.

"— Arya?" Chiron's voice shook her out of her thoughts as she looked up at him slightly confused. "I asked if you are hungry," Chiron said with a slight chuckle and smile as she nodded her head yes before they entered the dining hall. Arya swiftly moved to where she saw her siblings at their regular table, and her normal spot at the head by Clarisse was saved. She kissed Clarisse's head as she moved to sit down, she grinned knocking over her cup with a chuckle watching in fascination as the wind nymph blew it back up, the nymphs knew she enjoyed watching them work their powers, so they amused her most days.

"After dinner is Capture the flag, as usual, I will protect the flag with Wise Girl because of Chiron's orders as usual and attack any member of the blue team who tries to take the flag, we will once again come out victorious, Claire you will get the blue flag while everyone else is distracted fighting our team and you will attack any member who tries to disarm you, I want at least three other members with you understood," Arya said as her siblings nodded their heads in understanding as she picked up the rest of her food and walked over to the offering area she began to scoop her food into the pit while saying. "My father Ares, may you enjoy this offering I have given you, Thank you for everything you will do for me in the future," Arya spoke softly in a whisper before she moved back to her table feeling the usual eyes of Chiron and Mr. D on her.

"Campers, get your gear on. It is time for capture the flag, Mr. D will, of course, be assisting the Medics if anyone shall get hurt. Now, remember flesh wounds only, do not actually try to kill the opposing team or your own team members." As Chiron spoke the last part he looked towards Arya and Annabeth.

Soon all anyone could hear was the loud talking as the Aphrodite cabin sighed with having to play — it was mandatory that every cabin must play in capture the flag. Arya got her double-edged daggers and slipped them on her thigh holster and her Sword gifted to her by Ares, Along with her breastplate and shield, her cabin was the first on the meeting spot followed by Athena and Hermes cabins, the cabins split in two colors between blue and red. "Red team you are the East Woods, Blue team you are the West Woods." Soon after Chiron spoke the campers ran to their designated sections, a war horn could be heard signaling the beginning of the game, Annabeth became invisible and Arya hid up in the tree, looking around she saw Percy coming up and a smirk formed her lips before she could jump down, Annabeth became visible slicing her sword towards Percy drawing blood she then head-butted him making him fall into the river.

As Arya jumped down from the tree landing next to Annabeth, as Percy rose from the water twirling his sword as the Ares siblings came he went through all of them easily, as he moved towards the flag Arya sidestepped him kicking him in the stomach making him stagger back he lifted his sword, making a smirk form her lips and words fall from her smirking mouth, "Bring it on new boy."  Percy twisted his sword hitting her sword, Arya then slid under his legs kicking his back hard as he flew back into the river, he quickly got back up and maneuvered his sword that Luke taught him making hers fall from out of her hands as she snarled, the tip of his sword touching her neck, everyone around her gasped and began kneeling as Chiron spoke in a grave voice. "Poseidon, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God." Arya and Percy were the only ones standing up before the other's rose up looking at the two females with worry knowing Arya's anger always got the best of her.

Arya turned on Annabeth "Di immortales, Annabeth, you had one job and you had to go and ruin it my father is the God of War, you may have wisdom and battle strategies on your side but I have war tactics, I know war moves that go back thousands of years, you just had to screw it up and you made our team fucking loose." Arya snarled out seeing the son of Poseidon holding the red team's flag in his hand, making the red team groan in annoyance. "If you mess up once more, wise girl, I will have your head." Arya glared at Annabeth wickedly as she shoved past her moving towards her siblings with a smile reserved for them only she pressed a kiss on Clarisse's cheek as one of her brothers picked her up placing her on his shoulders, as they made their way back to Cabin five.

"Annabeth take Percy to cabin three please," Chiron said as Annabeth nodded making Percy follow her to Cabin Three. Chiron sighed softly as he looked towards the sky, hearing Dionysus appear beside him in a pop of grapevines.

"Chiron, she is getting stronger, the fates are playing a dangerous game with their prophecy intertwined, I fear my uncle's son will break her heart for the daughter of Athena. Maybe my sister will gain a powerful huntress, or my aunt Persephone will gain an eternal handmaiden." Dionysus said looking worried before his face went back emotionless. Dionysus only showed emotion for his twin sons and the lethal warrior daughter of Ares no one truly knew but the fates who cared for the young female but knew it must be done for the greater good of the Gods and demigods.