Mina

Mina's POV:

"Jiro!"  Momo said as she nudged Jiro's arm.

"What!  What'd I do?"  She said as Tooru got up and waited for me by the closet.

I've always had a crush on Tooru.  Why I didn't know.  I just did.  Ever since I "saw" her in class on the first day, I don't know, I just had a crush on her for some reason.  When I was little I would fantasize about my life.  About boys.  But now, I don't know.  Was I straight?  Or was it all just a lie?  The only reason I didn't take a jellybean from the bowl when the others did was because I didn't want to confess my feelings; how I truly felt about her.  I guess this is when I finally find my answer.  The answers to all my questions.  This is how I find out how I truly feel about her.   My only worry is that she'll end up rejecting me.  That she won't want to be my friend anymore.   It doesn't make sense anymore, nothing does.

Tooru's POV:

I have to admit, I was surprised when Mina started blushing.  I wanted to tell that it was okay, that she didn't have to be embarrassed about anything.

I got up from my seat and waited for Mina by the closet.  She seemed worried about something.  I figured we would just talk for a while until one of them opened the door again.