Tooru

Tooru's POV:

"*sighs* T-tooru. I... like you."

I mean sure I was surprised when Mina started blushing but when she told me that she liked me that was different.  I've always liked Mina as a friend, but then out of nowhere, I don't know I guess it was when we had to partner up for battles against the pros.  I don't know how long she's liked me but, I didn't think she would like me.  Especially because she's always gushing over how hot or how cute some guys are.  I mean I guess I didn't think she would like me in the same way I liked her.

"3 minutes."

At that moment it's like something took over me, I pushed her into a corner of the closet so she didn't have a way to move.  I lifted her chin towards me and kissed her.  I could tell she was shocked by my reaction by the way she just stood there, she kissed me back once the shock went away.  I licked her lower lip asking for an entrance when she didn't give I reached for her thigh, my fingers trailing their way up towards her ass.  

She gasped once she felt my hand on her ass.  I forced my tongue into her mouth, after a while, she pulled away leaving a thin line of saliva connecting our lips.  I didn't know why until I heard Momo's voice and Jiro talking trying not to laugh.  I hadn't noticed the fact that they had opened the door until I heard them, hell, I didn't even hear Jiro call out a minute.

Once they both left Mina closed the door and turned towards me.  Both of us we're still blushing when she broke the awkward silence between us.

"But, why,"  She asked,  "why me?  H-how long have you felt like this?"

"Why, is easy.  Because I love you."  I said taking a couple of steps towards her,  "How long, I don't know."

"I love you too, Tooru."  She said hugging me.

A/N:  HEY GUYS.  I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER.  I'VE JUST BEEN UNDER A LOT OF STRESS.  WHICH CAUSED ME TO FINALLY BREAK DOWN INTO MY ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.  AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF MY DAMN PHOBIA AND THE FUCKING CORONAVIRUS.  ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED MY BOOK.  I'LL BE MAKING A SECOND PART TO IT SO THAT WAY ALL THE SHIPS THAT WERE REQUESTED WILL BE PUT IN.  THANKS, AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.