7 minutes in Heaven

Tooru's POV:

I couldn't help but, worry about her.  As Jiro got up to close the door Mina had an embarrassed look on her face.

"Mina, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.  Everythings fine.  I'm fine."

"Mina, somethings bothering you.  What is it?"

"You know you can always tell me."

"The time starts now."  Jiro said through the door.

"*sighs* T-tooru.  I... like you."

Mina's POV:

"*sighs* T-tooru. I... like you."

After that, there was nothing I could do to make it up to her.  I couldn't take back what I had said.  And it hurt.  It hurt so much and there was nothing I could do about it.

"3 minutes."  Jiro said through the door.

It was dark in the closet, we could bearly see each other.  There was silence for a moment then I felt something push me towards the wall.  I then realized it was Tooru.  Tooru was pushing me against the wall.

Before I knew it, she had lifted my chin and kissed me.  After the shock went away I melted into the kiss.

She licked my lower lip asking for an entrance.  It was quite obvious what she wanted from me when I didn't give in she reached for my butt giving it a squeeze making me gasp in the process.  During my gasp, she forced her tongue into my marking the inside of my mouth hers.

"1 minute."  Jiro announced through the door.

*Meanwhile*

Momo's POV:

"Jiro, I don't that was very nice of you to do that to Ashido."

"Do what?!  I didn't do anything.  I'm sure their just talking."