Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|{New Start}|

Today was the day you start your new job. You smiled to yourself childishly as you walked up the small hill. You had to have multiple jobs to pay for your fathers medical bills.

You and your mother are trying your best to raise up money. You want to keep your younger sister safe too and for her to live in a stable environment.

Your supposed to be a day maid for some guys and at night is your other job. You look at the gigantic house in front of you. "Wow, this place is huge." You mumble to yourself.

"Yeah it is." You jump hearing the voice behind you. You turn around to see who it is. "Who are you?" You asked as you stare at the brown haired male. He was quite handsome.

"Hey, I'm Jihoon sorry for scaring you." You smile, "It's alright, may I ask what your doing here?"

"Yeah of course, I'm here to work for the Bangtan boys." You smile knowing your not alone, "Oh who's that?" You ask curiously knowing that you don't know what a 'bangtan boy' is.

"Well it's the boys we're obviously cleaning up for." You nod, "I hope to see you again soon Jihoon." You say he smiles, "Me too, let's go."

As you walk up to the door your curious to know how long he's been working here for. You want to find out some more stuff about this place, "Hey Jihoon?" "Yeah?" He looks at you. "How long have you worked here for."

He hesitated, "Oh just about a week." "Oh alright." Well that put a hole in your plans. You enter the humongous door and your greeted by the guy who gave you this job.

You bow at him, "Hello Sunbaenim." He lightly smiles, "No need to be so formal, call me Sejin." You nod.

"Follow me." Sejin says as he leaves the room. You do so and Seijin walks around the place. You start to take a mental note of everything your seeing. "You listen to the boys, whatever they want you must listen, unless you want to lose this job." He stops walking and looks at you. You hesitate to answer, "Yes."

He turns back to the front and continues walking around, "Most of the time they'll need your help with basic things like picking out outfits, waking them up, baking, and if they don't ask you of anything and you don't do anything that day you still shall be paid."

You smile to yourself, let's hope these boys aren't too messy. You know your already going to be extra tired from your other job anyways.

Sejin stops and looks at you, "Remember, no matter what they ask you, you must comply." You nod slowly and unsure. He's sure repeated that a lot, it kind of scares you.

"I'll let you go meet the boys, if you ever need me my office is on the top floor." Sejin says before vanishing into another room.

Your not sure what to do now. You just stand there for what seems like minutes until you hear weird noises. You follow the noises.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook you make me feel so good!"

"You like that hyung?"

"Yes, pull it harder!"

You gasp by the words being said and open the door that you hear the noises coming from. "I haven't had my bones popped the right way in a long time."

Your happy that they were just cracking bones. It sounded like something else. . .
The two boys laying in the bed noticed their door open and look at you.

"Oh, uh I'm sorry I have to go." You exit the room. That was no use though since those two boys came out and surrounded you.

One boy smiled and spoke, "Hello, I'm Jungkook." You smiled back, "I'm Y/n."

"I know." The other boy covers his mouth, "He doesn't know what he's talking about, by the way I'm Taehyung." You smile as you start to try and bring names to faces.

"Nice to meet you." You say they slightly frowned, your confused on why but you just shake it off.

Jungkook gets closer to you, "So Y/n maybe next time you should knock before entering a closed door." He smirked evilly as his eyes got darker. Your so confused, how could he go from sweet and innocent looking to 'I'm going to break your heart with one glance'.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just-"

"Leave her alone guys." You hear someone yell from behind you cutting you off. Jungkook complains, "Aw but Jin Hyung we're just introducing ourselves."

He raises an eyebrow, "Do you really want to bet on that?" Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other terrified, "Sorry Hyung we should go." He nods and the two boys scram.

You look at the boy who saved you from being eaten alive. He was perfectly well framed and his black hair complimented it all.

"Hi I'm Jin." He says with a smile. You smile back, "Nice to meet you I'm-"

"Don't worry I already heard." He cut you off again. Although you didn't mind because he was really sweet to you.

"Do you want me to introduce you to the rest of the boys?" He asks. "Yes, that would be so much easier than trying to find out myself." He smiles and starts to walk.

You follow him to a room that looks like a kitchen. The cabinets are perfectly lined up with a beautiful oak finish. You see six other boys in the room including the two you met a little bit earlier.

They all direct their attention towards you. You introduce yourself, "Hello I'm Y/n, nice to meet you all."

One of the boys who has mint colored hair scoffs, "Who cares."

Jin looks at you and sighs, "Don't worry about Yoongi, he's just always cranky." The so called Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to playing on his phone.

"Hey, Y/n I'm Hoseok aka your sunshine." He said with a bright smile on his face. You returned the smile politely.

"Aish, I'm Namjoon and I'm late, bye!" Another boy said rushing out of the kitchen leaving you confused.

There was one last boy that you haven't been introduced to yet. He came up to you and licked his lips. "Hey I'm Jimin." That boy was hot. Your not going to lie all of them were. You aren't about thinking like that though and you were only doing this work for your family. Never before did you think you would work as a maid until now.

It seemed Jimin came a little to close for Jin's liking. Jin draped his arm across your shoulders in a proprietorial way.

"Jimin calm down man." Jin said. You saw the way Jimin stared at you and it was like he was piercing through your soul. You felt great with Jin though, he was the only one who seemed to show you some respect besides Hoseok.

Although something about Jin felt familiar, actually with all the boys. Your not sure what though. All you know is that you have to focus on your family and do well with this job.