Chapter Thirteen

|{Suspicion}|

The walk to Sejin's continued to be really long. Thankfully it wasn't awkward since the change of heart Yoongi had displayed. Although at this point you wish it was still silent because these boys had no filter.

"Hoseok you have a nice cock." Taehyung said and everyone looked at him funny. "What I hadn't seen it before until now." He said.

"Shut up Tae, remind me to never do that with you again." Hoseok said replying back.

"What did you guys even do?" Namjoon asked and you could feel yourself tense up as your face got red. Yoongi could feel you tense up as he still had his arm around your waist not letting you go.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Yoongi whisper-asked and you nodded not saying a word.

"Well Hoseok, Y/n, and I had a threesome." Taehyung said nonchalantly and you mentally face palmed.

"Explains a lot." Yoongi said laughing. You were so confused. None of the guys seemed surprised and instantly went back to talking about more random crap.

Why couldn't anyone else be this open about their sex life?

Like your ex.

Yes you did have an ex. Chanyeol. You guys never did anything obviously but he was cheating on you. He died unexpectedly. You didn't know why or how but it couldn't of been by natural causes. He was too young.

Your thoughts are soon cut short when you feel Yoongi finally let you go. You looked around and noticed you finally made it to Sejin's office. This place must really be this big especially if it took you this long to get here.

Sejin doesn't take a moment to waste and gets up in front of everyone. He's about to talk until Yoongi starts.

"So why do you want all of us this late at night?" He asks and Sejin pinches his noise annoyed. "If you would let me speak." He said.

"Is something the matter?" Namjoon asked worried by his managers reaction.

"Well yes." He said.

"And what is it?" Namjoon asked since he was really wanting to help.

"Her." Sejin said pointing at you.

"W-What?" You asked stuttering out.

Jin stood in front of you protectively. "And why is that?" Jin asked with a hint of anger.

"Well for some reason people are starting to figure out that a 'maid' lives here and that she isn't just a maid." He said.

"How would anyone even find that out?" Hoseok asked.

"A stalker maybe?" Jungkook chimed in.

"Or someone we know." Yoongi said while angrily looking at the door which was barely an inch open. Although people could still make out the small eye peeking through the door.

The person noticed everyone looking over and soon walked away from the door. Yoongi ran over to the door and opened it. Everyone walked into the hallway curious to who would be watching. There was no one to be seen.

"God damnit, if it was a maid then there would be no way to know who, there are too many." Yoongi said practically stomping back into the room. The rest and you followed him back in.

You definitely knew who's eye that was though. It was Jihoons. You would be to smart to blow your friends cover like that though. Yet why would he do this? Is there some reasoning behind it? There couldn't be.

"I uh have to use the bathroom." You lied and started to leave the room until you felt Jin grab your arm.

"Are you okay Y/n?" He asked and you turned back to the boys and nodded before resuming to leave again.

You needed to know why it would be Jihoon or if it wasn't him and you were mistaken. It just doesn't make sense. The more you think about it though the boys have been acting suspicious around Jihoon and he has back.

Was he lying when he said he only started working a week before you? He sure knows a lot. Your dreams had been getting out of control too. A lot of them also seem so real.

You continued to walk through the long hallway, looking in each room to find Jihoon. You ended up getting pretty much lost and in a place you hadn't been before.

"Y/n!?" You heard a voice say and you turned around to face them. "Jimin?" You asked looking at the male who was standing behind you.

"This is far from the bathroom you know." He said with a chuckle. You nervously laugh and nod.

You heard another loud thunder boom and you jumped into Jimin's arms. The obnoxiousness of it terrified you but the hallway you were in was being lightened by a small dangling lightbulb. It was no use though because the lightbulb kept flickering.

You looked up at Jimin's face, his grin looking more twisted and scary as the light bulb failed at staying lighted making his features appear in a strange light.

You slowly backed away from him. He couldn't help but laugh at your reaction to everything. "You're scared of everything aren't you?" He said still laughing.

The more you looked around where you were you could tell why they didn't show you this area. Clearly nobody comes down here much. It was pretty dirty so they probably didn't have people clean over here.

Your eyes were fixated on a certain door. You were so curious to open it and check what was in there. You found yourself slowly walking over to it. Your hand touched the knob and you jumped once you felt Jimin grab your shoulder.

"Don't go in there!" He yelled and when you turned to face him scared and confused he cleared his throat. "T-there's a lot of spider webs in there, just don't go exploring, okay?" He asked and you eyed him. Although did you really have a choice?

You nodded in response and moved your hand away from the doorknob. Your hand felt of a somewhat sticky substance but you just wiped you hand on your clothing. You couldn't see what it was since the room was so poorly lit.

Jimin grabbed your hand and led you out of the area. You took one last look back at the empty, dark place.

Before the light finally gave up and shut off you saw a carving on the wall. 'Show me the light or leave me in darkness'.

What does that mean?

~~~~~