Re-vamp Change/Update!!!

Alright, so i'm getting back into Pokémon and so I'm definitely re-vamping this book and here are the changes that will happen!!!

—We will sadly be saying goodbye to our ice queen Ninetales and our best electric type Raichu, and our wingman Rotom (and the others since Reader-Chan is getting a whole new team)

:::I'm not sure if i'm getting rid of Ninetales, since she plays such a big part in the story, and a lot of you love her.

—Reader-Chan will be from Galar, more importantly a Galar Gym Leader (she doesn't specialize in any one type) more specifically Raihan's (aka the best gym leader don't @ me) little sister

—The story still takes place in Kalos, and we will still have jealous Serena

—Reader-Chan will not be dense anymore, she will have more of a personality and she will be able to detect the animosity Serena has towards her and maybe even fight back????

—The story will not be centered towards the Greninja's anymore (since Reader-Chan won't have one anymore)(the title will eventually change)

—Gym Leaders in Galar are like celebrities so, Reader-Chan will essentially have a fanbase

—Reader-Chan's new team is:
Lucario (Walking Pokémon)
Pachirisu
Galarian Darmanitan
Dracozolt
Sandaconda (Reader-Chan's Gigantamax Pokémon and her famous signature Pokémon)
Zacian :)))))

—This team is subject to change! I really did not want Reader-Chan to have two of the same types on her team, but then I said screw it.

—For those of you who haven't played the Galar games, don't worry I will fill you in on the first chapter!

So yeah, here it is! Tell me what you think about RC's new team! I will probably replace Darmanitan with Ninetales but idk, let me know what you think about the changes!!!!

he's so hot and for wHATTT