[3] Split

Rose (POV)

After using the bathroom, I went and washed my hands and saw a lot of people running out. After drying my hands I walked out. "Lisa I'm do-"... What the! Did she leave me?! I looked around and saw no one so I went back to where Jimin and Jungkook was.

--

"Oh your back, where's Lisa?", Jungkook asked. "I thought she was with you guys, did she not come back?". "Nope". "That's weird- Where is she then?"

I pulled my phone out, and dialed her number, but I had no service. What!- I swear I paid the bill! "Rose! Watch out!", Jimin yelled as he grabbed me, making both of us fall. I looked up and Jungkook was beating up a guy. "Who is that?!".

"I don't know but he tried to attack you-", Jimin then rushed as he was also beating the guy. "Let's go", Jimin exclaimed as we saw people running everywhere, screaming. "What is going on!?". We looked behind the crowd of people and they were running from something...We then saw clearly at what they were running from which shocked all of us.

"What fuck is that?", Jungkook asked.

I just stood, not knowing what to do, until Jimin grabbed my arm, as we ran as fast as we could

I just stood, not knowing what to do, until Jimin grabbed my arm, as we ran as fast as we could. "We have to find Lisa and the others", I said. We ran to where we were supposed to meet up, and we see RM, Suga, and Hobi looking scared. "Oh thank goodness you guys are okay. Where are the others?", Hobi asked.

"We don't know", I replied. "I'm going to find Lisa", Jungkook shouted. "No! We have to stick together before we lose each other", RM yelled, but he ignored and ran back into the running crowd. "Jungkook! Aishhh- What do we do!?", Hobi asked.

"We can't stay here, let's go to the car", Jimin exclaimed. "No! I'm not leaving until the others come!", I cried.

V (POV)

We got off the ride, and saw people running and screaming. "What's going on?!", I asked rushing towards a panicked Jin. "I don't know, but Jisoo hasn't come back!", he yelled being scared."Ahhhhh!!!"...

I quickly looked back and some guy was trying to grab Jennie. "Hey! What the hell are you doing-"...What the?! I quickly grabbed Jennie and pulled her behind me. "What do you want?!", I asked pushing him back, as he was covered in blood and had a bite mark on his neck.