[44] How It All Started

Narrator (POV)

"Guys I'm going to look for my sister!", Bambam said getting a few weapons. "Go with Suho and Jin, just in case", said RM. "I'm going as well!", said Jungkook. "No! We need you here to help, they'll find them! Don't worry!".

As the three got there weapon, they quickly ran out of the campsite as Jungkook placed his hopes on them to find Lisa.

————

The guy who was still in the RV, looked out seeing Bts, Exo, and everyone who was just dragging zombie bodies towards the fire and Tzuyu finding a way to dig up a hole.

He slowly got off, trying to sneak off without anyone noticing, since he knew they would kill him since he was the one who led the zombies here.

He tried to run to the other side of the campsite, but then Chanyeol quickly spotted him and ran after him, tackling him to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you??!", he asked as he held him down to the ground...Now everybody had there attention on him and ran towards him with there guns in there hands. "Who the hell is this?!!", Rm asked looking at Tzuyu.

"How the fuck would I know?! I just saw him when I came from the lake when we were getting attacked", she explained. "Please don't kill me!", the guy begged.

"Shut the fuck up! Who the hell are you? And how did you find us?!! Are there more of you guys!", Suga yelled, clicking his gun.

"M-My name is Kwon Ji-yong, but people call me GD or Gdragaon and it's just me...I swear!", he exclaimed. "What kind of shitty name is that and how do we know your not lying?!!".

(I don't think it's a shitty name btw lol)

"I swear its just me...I saw smoke here and I followed it because many walkers were after me-"...he was then cut off when Taehyung came and grabbed him by the collar and started punching him.

"YOUR THE FUCKING REASON WHY MY GIRLFRIEND IS GONE!! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU!!", he shouted. Jungkook and Jimin quickly grabs him to calm down. "I didn't mean to, I just needed help".

"Relax Taehyung!", Said Rm. Taehyung punched him one more time and then walked off. "Are you okay? I'm sorry  about what happened to Jennie", Chaeyoung said. "Shut the fuck up! Stop acting like you care!", he exclaimed.

"Gosh, I was just tryna be nice!"...Chanyeol aggressively picked up GD who's nose was all bloody. "You guys can't kill me!", he exclaimed being brave. "Haha bet!", Suga chuckled knowing he can just shoot him right here anytime, anywhere.

"Because I think I might have a way of stopping this whole zombie thing"...Everyone was confused and thought he was just blabbering random stuff just to safe his life. "I'm serious! I've been working with a crew of men to try to stop this whole thing", GD explained.

"So where is your crew of men, did you ditch them??"..."No, our plane was about to crash and there was only one parachute-"..."Wait, that's the plane we went to, and there were zombies in it", Sehun said out loud.

"At least he's telling the truth"..."Well we still can't trust him! He may be on to something-"..."No I'm not! I just need to get to Busan! I heard there were men in a hospital that can help", he explained.