[16] Selfish

Narrator (Pov)

Chen being the driver, is on their way back to the campsite, while Baekhyun was in the back glaring at the guy, who was feeling weird and awkward. "What!?", the guy asked.  "What the hell were you doing in the city? And how the hell did you survive with all those walkers around?!". "I-I was with my family", he replied. "So where are they?", Chen asked. "They....."

Kun looked down and had a flashback about what really happened to his family...

Flashback

{ Kun's story - Kun (Pov) }

1 hour before Apocalypses

I walked into the house, slamming the door being pissed off. Those assholes are gonna pay for what they did to me! "Honey?", my wife called. I ignored, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. "Your back early, what happened?". I stood there glaring at her. "What is it?".

"We have to get-"...then I paused. They're going to be slow and get us all killed... "Get what?", she asked. "Come here", I said in a soft tone. She walked up to me, as we hugged each other tightly. "I love you, honey- You know that right?", I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I know you do, and I love you too! But you're acting strange today. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?". I was crying so badly on the inside, not showing it. "Honey?", she called.....I'm sorry honey! I know I'm going to regret this but please forgive me my love.

I aggressively slammed her against the wall and started choking her, making her face turn dark red, and her veins popping out. "H-H-Honey!!", she shouted, struggling to speak, crying.

She kept on hitting and scratching my face, trying to get a grasp of air but I continued choking her, while she was crying and begging me to stop, but I ignored and choked her harder to where she passed out and fell to the floor, lifeless.

I fell to the floor as well, crying. My whole body was shaking, and couldn't think straight. "I'm sorry", I cried out loud hugging her... "Daddy?", someone called. I looked up and saw Ae-Cha and Heihei, my two beautiful twin daughters on the stairs.