A look into a fantasy

Long, long ago, there lived the beautiful Queen Marina, ruler of Alantas, the mermaid kingdom. They lived in peace along side with other mermaid kingdoms.

While there layed mermaids under the sea, there layed humans above the sea, the human world was ruled by King Natsu, though he was never fit to rule, it happened anyway.

Along with humans and mermaids, there were fairies and werewolves and Vampires! But in this story its all about a pirate who caught a mermaid, something all humans thought were extinct.

Mermaids were blessed with powers of the ocean, they could do everything with just water, while humans had no powers along with pirate, though yes, the werewolves, fairies and vampires had powers, theirs weren't as powerful as the Mermaid's magic.

While, the humans above had no clue that the mermaids still existed, the mermaids feared the humans for what they did to their former queen.

20 years ago, the mermaid queen was stabbed by the human king.

In the kingdom there were 3 princess's while the 4th princess was left behind, she was the one the mother never wanted.

The 3 were always so happy, always there for each other while, the 4th princess, was constantly abused but kept herself happy, no matter what she always smiled, whether her sisters or mother knocked her down, she got back up

Her name, was Lucy Heartfilia, of the Alantas Kingdom of Mermaids...