The Girl

One of the princess's were swimming away from a shark, hurrying back to the palace.

The 4th sister noticed this and swam over asking if she was ok, and got ignored, it really wasn't out of the ordinary. She's used to being ignored and abused. It was nothing new...

The lone sister, swam off to the surface.

"The s-sky... Its beautiful..."

She layed her tail on a rock beside her and rested her arms on the sand, she caught sight of a pirate's ship sailing by.

"Hm..? Whats that..?"

Her curiosity got the best of her and she swam after the ship following it to the castle's dock.

She poked her head up to the surface, and jumped onto the ship but got where nobody could see her, or so she thought..

Her tail layed on the floor of the ship.

There were pirates and sailors dancing and laughing celebrating their first catch.

Not soon after their celebration a storm struck the seas, and brough one of the privates down, and into the water.

The marmaid saw this and jumped off the ship to go rescue the unknown man.

She swam deeper and deeper until she could no longer see the surface, she found the pirate on the sea floor, with a shark eyeing him and coming to attack.

She moved quickly and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up to the surface saving him.

She got to the beach, and layed the man on the sand, and layed beside him.

She waited for him to wake up, soon enough, he did. The man caught a long look at his savior, when she tried to get back into the water he grabbed her wrist and pulled her ontop of him.

She froze, not knowing what hell was happening.

"Your my savior, how can I repay you!?"

She stayed silent and hurried back into the water.

The pirate caught sight of her tail, and knew he had to have her... No matter what...