twenty - seven

"You are making up nonsense! My client has no issue with other students."

Eunbin's lawyer angrily exclaimed at Sihyeon as she rolled her eyes quietly before she turned her attention towards the student, "You think you're so smart bringing in your lawyer. But when half of the class all confessed their wrongdoings, they already placed you under the spotlight with Jaemin."

"You can't force her to talk."

Sihyeon flipped her hair as she glared at the other lawyer before replying back with a smirk, "You know she can't stay quiet forever. The whole school knows by now as your father was also arrested earlier in the morning. Whoever speaks first, we will charge double the amount as you continue to deny as you are going against the laws. The more you deny, the more your charges rise because you are lying."

Eunbin kept her arms crossed as she was disinterested in the conversation. But Sihyeon knew that behind Eunbin's ego, her confidence was dying more as her father was now arrested and she only had a few changes to come clean before she actually got charged.

Sanha shook his head before trying to argue back, "You're fucking crazy Bae Jinyoung."

Jinyoung stood up slowly as he scoffed under his breathe as he stared at Sanha angrily, "I already made Junho tell me everything. You think you're so innocent? You used Eunbin to know Jaemin more because you knew she would give the test answers to Jaemin as well. You goddamn played Eunbin as well as she's actually naive towards these things. You think Jaemin won't find out? He's going to be disgusted-just like you said."

Within a few seconds, the tables have been turned as Sanha charged towards Jinyoung as he angrily screamed with tears running down his face, "You're fucking lying, Bae Jinyoung!"

"You got the scholarship because of Junho while I worked my fucking ass off!!!"

Jinyoung yelled angrily as the two started to fight again once more as Jinyoung pushed Sanha off of him as he turned his head to the side to then bring Sanha the most utterly shocked moment of his life, "Jaemin, get your ass out of here."

The sky was as dark and cold like the situation that Sanha was thrusted into as he looked up in horror as he saw Jaemin and Eunbin enter the rooftop as they hid behind the doors. He shook his head in denial as Jinyoung took a deep sigh of relief as he stood tall and proud. Sanha was in horror as Eunbin and Jaemin's glares burned his chest painfully as he tried to run away. But Eunbin stopped him from doing so as she grabbed onto his collar angrily, "You knew all along?! You pretended to not know anything!?"

Sanha tried to avoid her questions as he tried to escape from the situation even more as he ended up shoving Eunbin to the side. Jinyoung helped her up as Jaemin blocked the doorway as Sanha shuttered in fear. He could see Jaemin's orbs glistening angrily under the moonlight as he scoffed to the whole situation unfolding.

"You fucking liked me? I thought Jinyoung was dirty. But you played everyone here."

Sanha shook his head as he tried to deny all that was said but Jaemin laughed loudly as he couldn't believe his own ears. Eunbin stared quietly at the pair as Jaemin took a step towards Sanha as the other took the step back. "Does this turn you on whenever I do this?"

Jaemin shoved Sanha's shoulder as the other winced in pain, as he kept backing up towards the railways as he now had nowhere to go. Jinyoung watched quietly as Eunbin slowly made her way towards the pair as Jaemin shoved Sanha once more so that his back was right on the railway. His face was full of disgust as Sanha held in his tears as he stared quietly at Sanha as he muttered angrily, "Disgusting piece of shit."

"You think you were smart to hide things...you are the real insane one here."

Eunbin added as she stood close next to Jaemin as the pair continued to curse loudly into Sanha's ears. As he started to panic even more, Junho arrived to the rooftop as he watched in horror as Jinyoung was laughing at the entertainment. He quietly turned his attention towards Jinyoung, who smiled as he spoke up first, "What do you think? Your ex-boyfriend getting exposed."

"Jinyoung, this is all a misunderstanding."

"Explain how he got the scholarship then."

"How the hell am I supposed to know?!"

As they started to argue amongst themselves,Jinyoung made his way towards the pair who were shoving their fingers into Sanha's face as he cried helplessly to stop them from harassing them. Junho stood at his spot as he was dumbfounded with the situation, and he tried to warn them to stop it before someone could really get hurt.

There was a drop.

There was a scream.

There was a cry for help.

Then there was silence.

Everyone stopped with their talking as Eunbin screamed loudly as she fell onto the ground in shock. Jaemin, his hands held out, stared at the railing in shock as his hands shook vigorously as Eunbin turned her head as Jinyoung had his fist out next to Jaemin's. Junho and Jinyoung made eye contact as Eunbin was stared in terror as Jaemin turned his attention towards his girlfriend. The two stared at each other before Jaemin breathed heavily as he gulped loudly as he turned his attention towards the ground where Sanha was....laying down helplessly with his body soon releasing dark, large amounts of blood as the heavy skies started to boom loudly as there was not actual warning of a storm coming.

Jinyoung's legs gave up immediately as he fell onto the floor as he was in much shock to everyone else. Junho ran towards the edge as he tried to figure out what was happening, as he screeched as well as he dropped to the ground as well. Jaemin and Eunbin stared at each other quietly in shock as both of them were the reasons to why Sanha had fallen backwards as they were pushing him and cursing at him.

Jaemin widened his eyes as he stood up quickly as Taehyung had his back against the wall so that he could deliver the news that his parents would not providing any help as Junho and Jinyoung confessed their crimes. Jinyoung and Junho were dragged out of the school as Junho apologetically smiled at Jinyoung before they were separated into different cars.

Eunbin watched from the windows above as she denied continuously of her being involved at all. Jaemin felt his head spinning as he suddenly felt the taste of Sanha's blood in his mouth as his lips dried up immediately from the loss of support and betrayal. He clenched his fists before he glanced at the blazing sun before admitting his wrongdoings as a sign of surrender, "I did it."