Made with love

Rashami and Asim entered the Kitchen Area, As Rashami has to complete her dinner duty. Asim is here to help her.

Asim: (While trying to divert Rashami's mind, ask) Can we make Suji ka halwa(Semolina sweet)???

Rashami: No baba, we can't as we didn't won the luxury budget.

(while passing from there Vishal listen both of their conversation and get to know that Rashami is still very Upset)

Rashami talking to Asim that As Soon As possible she need to done with her work, otherwise HM's will again start accusing me, for not doing my work on time.

Asim: Why their words are bothering you?. You don't need to think so much?

(While listening to him Rashami had a thought, on the Same thing Sidharth also told her later.)

Asim: Mithu(Rashami), What are you thinking?

Rashami: Nothing with a Confused expression( As she's still curious about Sidharth sudden change behavior).

Rashami: Asim tell everyone that dinner is ready.

.......And she left from there to wash her hand and later she go and lye down on her bed.......

Asim Asked Rashami to come and have dinner, but she refuses to eat and ask him and vishal to eat there food.

Asim and Vishal are sitting in a living Area while having dinner(try to figure out, how can they cheer up Rashami's mood?).

Asim: Idea!!! lets bake a cake and ask vishal to bring some Maida(cake flour) from drawer that he won in luxury budget task.

....Its 12:25 am, Vishal and Asim baked a cake....

Asim Goes to Rashami and Ask her to come outside, i want to show you something. Rashami Refuse to come but some how he managed to bring her to the dinning area.

Vishal is standing, covering up the cake.

Asim: Here's your Surprise.

Rashami giving a annoying look, i do see him daily, what's new?

Vishal and Asim laugh and vishal take a side.

They both shouts "Surprise".

Rashami starts smiling, looking at the cute, tiny and yummy looking cake.

They both ask her to cut the cake.

.....Rashami cutted the cake and Asim feeds her a first bite of a cake....

Rashami Rapidly figure out that sugar is missing, but still she ate the cake with smile.

Suddenly she stopped Asim and vishal to not to eat the cake, as they will get to know about the sugar thing and said this cake is for me and i'll only eat it.

They ask her for a little of a cake,they eat a bite and figured out that there's no sweetness in it. Both get upset.

.....Sorry Rashami, we just want to make you feel good and happy....

Rashami smiled: who said i'm not happy?, i'm damn happy to know that i have people around me, who love me so much.

Asim: But this cake is a complete mess.

Rashami: This's the yummiest cake i have ever had. You know why?

Asim and Vishal: Why?

Rashami: Because this's "made out of Pure love".

.....They shared a warm hug.....

======================================================================

P.s_I know this chapter is quite filmy.

Do give me your feedback, will try to improve according to that.

Thank you.