Give a Second Chance

Is this part of story, I'm introducing one more character "Devoleena". She's Rashami's BFF and Sidharth's Frienemy.
============================================

....Rashami is in the luggage Area. Sidharth came there, see her getting ready and smiling while looking at her....

Rashami: Why you giving 360 vaults smile?
Sidharth: You are safe, that's why you giving pane.
Rashami: Nothing like that I was just asking the reason of your big smile.
Sidharth: I'm happy. That's why.
Rashami: That's good.

(BiggBoss gather all the HM's in the living area)

BiggBoss : As you all know that this season started with connections. So in this important level of this season, there's one connection is coming for each of you.
Rashami(whispers): Devo.
BiggBoss: They all will be the part of game and will play the game with you.

......Me TV screen switched on and that's Devoleena in Confession Room.......

Devo: Hello BB, I came here as Rashami's connection.
BiggBoss: Welcome Devoleena once again, now you can go inside the house.

(Devo leave the CR and enter the main house. Rashami runs towards her and greets her with hugs and kisses. She's looking so happy)

Smiling Sidharth(in mind): Your smile is back after such a long time.

....after meeting Rashami, Devo comes and hug Sidharth and ask her about his health....

Devo: How's you?
Sidharth: I'm good, you tell. How's your L4, L5.
Devo laughed: Recovering.

(Later, Devo and Rashami go to Vivo station to spend some good time with each other)

Devo: Rashami, why you are so low and crying so much on every small thing?
Rashami (with the heavy voice): Nothing, I was just feeling like giving up.
Devo: Just stop thinking that you're alone. I'm there, your people everybody is there.
Rashami Smiles: Really? You have no idea Devo, how happy I'm to have you here with me?...
Devo: Now, I want you to be just happy and smiling. Like you do before.

.....Rashami kissed Devo's hand and Devo gave her a kiss on her Forehead and after few seconds Sidharth join them.....

Sidharth: Devo, let me what's happening outside?
Devo: Too much happening, where to start?(and wink at him)
Sidharth: Some beautiful and excited things.(and wink back)
Rashami: Sidharth,She's must be not allowed to talk about outside. Don't insist.
Devo: yeah, she's right.
Rashami: You gyzz carry on, I'll be back after sometime.
Sidharth: Where are you going? Devo has come for you, give her time.
Rashami: I need to do preparation for Lunch. You sit with her, I'll back.

....while Rashami leaving for kitchen, Sidharth was continuously looking at her, till the time she entered the house....

Devo: Omg!!!!
Sidharth: Oh God Devo, you and your omg are bit scary.
Devo: hahahaha. Joke's apart, I'm thankful to you.
Sidharth: For what?
Devo: For everything you have done for Rashami in last few weeks. The way you consoled her and gave her your support out of pure concern, was so me. I mean, if I was there with her, I would do the same.
Sidharth (give a big smile): I also can't see her crying. That's different that, in this house, she cried the most Because of me.
Devo: Let Bygones be Bygones.
Sidharth: I also want the same.

(After sometime, Devo asked Sidharth to let's go inside, And they left)

Devo: How much work has leftover?
Sidharth(pulling Rashami's leg): She's doing all this to show off that she do so much work in the house.
Rashami: Shut up, I do lots of work.
Sidharth: yeah lotsss!!!
....Devo is just laughing and enjoying SidRa cute banter....
Rashami: Sidharth, who'll come as your connection.
Sidharth: who'll come for me? My all connections are already broken.

....Rashami and Sidharth get stuck in each other eyes, for few seconds....

Devo laughing: You both take your gaze.
Sidharth: Rashami, look What she's saying?
Rashami (blushing and trying to avoid): Sidharth please go and get freshen up. BiggBoss can announce next entry anytime.
Sidharth (with naughty smile): that's soooo!!!
Rashami: Go Please.
Sidharth: okay Rashami.
Rashami: Devo, don't sit for so long. Go and lye down. I'm also coming.

(Rashami and Devo are having a conversation from last half and hour).

Devo: Rashami, I want tea.
Rashami: okay, I make it for you.

..Rashami was about to leaving and suddenly Sidharth comes In front. They were about to bang in each other. While trying to balance, Rashami lost it and fell into his arms.
Rashami gets really conscious and embarrassed as there were many people.....

Rashami: Sorry.
Sidharth (giving her a look): It's completely okay.
Devo: Omg!!!! Matching Matching.
Rashami: Oh shit.
Sidharth: How cute?

(Rashami started Blushing and step forward. Sidharth stops her by holding her hand.
It's because Sidharth see that Rashmi's dress is stuck in bed's corner. So if she step forward, It'll get torn.)

Sidharth (lean down and pulled out rashami's dress): Wait a second, Rajdhani express.
Rashami: ohhhhh!!!! Thank you. I didn't realize.
Sidharth (still holding her hand): By the way, Where were you going, so rapidly?
Devo: I asked for tea.
Sidharth: This's Paras(another HM) duty.

.... Sidharth is an intervene captain, So he called Paras and ask him to make tea for everyone....

Devo: What was that?
Rashami: I don't know, he's giving me shocks from many days. With his changed behaviour towards me.
Devo: Rashami, I think, He's has a real good heart.
Rashami: When I said, that he don't have. He's definitely a good hearted man.
Devo: You gyzz should become friends.
Rashami: We are cordial now but it couldn't be more than that.
Devo: I don't agree with you. I think you should at least "Give A Second Chance" to   sake of both of your journey and life onwards.

....After few minutes, Sidharth came with  three cups in his hands. The trio had tea together and spent some good time....

===========================================

This part is dedicated to SidRaleena.
With the wish, to see them together somewhere soon.
Gyzzz do let me know about your feed back.
Suggest me some topics, If you want me to write on something specific.
P.s_Do avoid the grammar mistakes, if you find some.

Thank you for all your appreciation on my previous work...
Do take care of yourself and your family.
#StaySafeStayHome #StayBlessed