I didn't mean it

So this is the Family Week and Bigg Boss announces the Task for that called "Jadugarni Ka Jaal".

Everyone Seems very much excited to meet their family members after the long period of 4 months.

One hand everyone's Quite sure that who'll going to come to meet them and on the other hand Rashami is in a very Vulnerable state as she's thinking that there'll might be no one come for her, because her brother has already came.

Rashami is already going through with so much that it's quite difficult to understand her feelings because she always try to hide them behind the Smile.

Task Started with first Four HM's and one by one Family members came in the house.

By looking at their Parents, Rashami is completely Shattered(As she lost her Father in her early childhood and she's not in talking terms with her mother) and this time she couldn't control herself and burst into tears.

HM's are so much in happy zone that no one noticed her tears and pain.

......Task Day 1 is over and All the HM's are in the living Area, talking about who'll be coming tomorrow for them......

Sidharth: Rashami who'll come for you? that Key man??? (laughing and trying pulling her leg).

Rashami( who's not at all in a mood of fun): Sidharth, there's no need to be Sarcastic all the time.

.....And she went into the Bathroom Area and Asim noticed that she's upset....

Asim: Sidharth don't say these things, As you are making her more upset. She didn't liked it what you just said, Go and Say Sorry to her.

Sidharth(who didn't intentionally hurt her), feels bad for spoiling her mood. I should go to her(thinking in his mind).

Finally he gathered the strength and goes into the bathroom area as well.

.....Rashami is Sitting in Hot Air Balloon Shaped bed, next right to Sinks....

Sidharth: Rashami. Are you okay???

She don't reply to his Question.

Sidharth: I was Kidding dude, didn't want to hurt you.

Rashami: Did i say something to you?

Sidharth: No!! But this is the problem that you didn't said something.(in a whisper).

Rashami: Sidharth, Go and Sleep.

Sidharth: I'll go but first you tell me the reason behind your quietness.

Rashami: There's nothing to do with you. 

Sidharth understood that she's a hard nut to crack but he's also very stubborn.

Sidharth: Okay, lets go with me and Sleep in your bed.

Rashami: Sidharth please!! i feeling good here, you please go.

.....Now Sidharth gets really annoyed because of her behavior with him. Sidharth holds her hand and pull her....

Sidharth(in loud tone): Stop being a little kid, lets go.

Rashami: I'm not at all being kiddish that's what you are. Don't give me your tag.

Sidharth(pull her again): Are you Getting up? Or do i pick you in my Arms?

Rashami: Don't you dare do this.

(Sidharth in anger now that's you are testing my patience and then he get her up in the Twilight)

Rashami: Sidharth,leave me. You can't do this and she  started crying.

......Sidharth Skips his beats, stopped, sit back and hold her little more tight to console her......

Rashami is literally crying like a baby, As soon as possible she realize that she's still in Sidharth's arms and she try to get off from there. But Sidharth didn't let her go.

(now there's soothing silence. On one hand Rashami is thinking that about the sudden change came in Sidharth's behavior and on other hand Sidharth is understanding the pain she's going through)

Rashami: please let me go, someone will come anytime and will start attacking on me.

(Sidharth not want  to create more mess for her and he let her go).

There's an awkward silence. Rashami is about to leave that Sidharth holds her hand.

Sidharth: I don't want to say much, As i don't want to make you uncomfortable. But whatever i said to "I didn't mean it".

......And both left for Bedroom.....

================================================================================

Gyzzzz stay at Home and Stay Safe. Do Cooperate with your Govt.

Do let me know your views on my updates and Do Read my other Work "My Note Dairy".

I'll love to see your feedback. 

Thank you.