Practice time!

The next morning everyone had gotten up early enough to be at Seth's wrestling school to practice.. It wasn't big enough so he had sent them in messages  times that they would do their training.. Becky got up from her bed and took a bath and began to get ready.. at 11 she was supposed to be there.. She took her coffee from the street and 11 o'clock entered Seth's school.. There Finn was waiting for her to start training while Paige, Dean, Seth and Drew along with Iconics were also there.. She came in easy and comfortable, and just as the boys were talking to each other Drew stopped and began to look at the gap.

"Drew? are you here? we're talking to you, you idiot," Dean nudged him, but he paid no attention.

"He's gone," Seth said.

"No, look at her and tell me  how is possible for one man to leave this woman? " murmured Drew, almost as if spellbound, looking at Becky.

"Who's she talking about?"asked Seth, who had not yet seen her .

"For her," smiled Paige, and showed them Becky, who was packing her things to start training.. Seth turned and looked at her, and stood almost breathless.. she was on her sportswear outfit and she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.. she turned and saw them looking at her.

"Good morning," she smiled as she was fixing her hair on a ponytail

"Good Morning, you look really beautiful.."Billie said

"Thank you but I put on the firt thing i found on my closet the workout. " she smiled.

"If that's the way wear it more often," Peyton told her.

"Finn ready to start training?" she asked while she drank some water .

"All ready.. get warm and we'll get in the ring and finish your moves and the kids will help us," he told her.

"Hmm, that's not bad," she smiled, and started warming up..

The others followed while Seth sat in a chair and watched Finn give instructions.. all days they  would be there the training would take place at his school, this gave him the advantage of being able to study his opponent to be able to advise Mandy who was missing and looking for her.. He could see Finn giving her instructions, and she could carry them out with great ease.. Paige was sitting next to him bragging..

"I've never seen her have so much energy," she murmured to Seth.

"Really\?"he asked, in a strange way.

"AHA, and I confess that makes me proud.. it's good enough, " she smiled, sipping her juice.

"Yes, but she wants more job," he answered, trying to hide his smile.

"Of course she needs more work. she has 4 years to get into the ring so thats why Finn took over her workouts" Paige replied Playing with her straw on her juice