Wedding proposal

Becky's statement from the microphones caused the audience to burst into applause and Colby could not breathe from what he had just heard.. The dizziness, the sickness, the pain in her stomach, it was all because she was pregnant.. Even her nerves.. he remained silent for a while, looking at the monitor as she continued to speak.

"Unfortunately for me.. it will take me more than a year to be out of what I love so much.. but my child needs me more.. and that's where I want to give my commitment, especially now that I'm a single mom.. Yes, many of you knew that until recently I was in a relationship with Seth Rollins, but unfortunately, our relationship missed out when he chose someone else.."she began to say her hand was resting on her stomach. Seth's music began to play from the loudspeakers.. No, he didn't have a match.. He went off the sidelines and crossed the aisle, walked into the ring and asked for a microphone..

She lost her voice she couldn't believe he could go out in the ring and interrupt her, he took a microphone and looked at her

"Rebecca, thank you for informing like that  and I have learned that i will be a dad  with the whole planet and not first one as you had to do.. but that's not my problem.. I've never chosen anyone else because there's simply no other woman for me."he looked at her, and she smiled ironically.

"Yes, whatever you say," she said ironically.. she stood in the middle of the ring and looked at the world

"Ladies and gentlemen.. dear speakers, wwe universe, dear friends and collaborators I have a few things to say to you so listen to me carefully.. I met Rebecca when she was on her break.. We met four years ago in Iowa.. There I met her there I fell in love with her.. Our relationship only lasted two days. But two days were enough to change my life once and for all.. from that day I never forgot her. She never left me, she was living inside me. Inside my heart and my thoughts. I never stopped loving her. Since I lost her when she left, it took me two years to be on another relationship with someone else.. Not that I forgot her then, but then I decided I'd never find her. And then I got involved with Maddy. And suddenly Rebecca came back. and our relationship had its ups and downs.. but this is the woman of my life.. and I love her to death," he said, and the audience began to applaud. he turned and looked at her.He approached and with one hand caught her by the face.

"I love you.. I love you as much as I've never loved another woman, and I could cheat on anyone but you.. You were to me the one and only. You are my past, my present and my future. a future I want to live next to you.. no one else.." he said

Her eyes were clouded, tears were about to run she pick up the mic..

"I love you, too but." she tried to say.. but the music of Baron Corbin interrupted her.. she turned and watched him enter the ring.. he picked up a microphone and looked at her..

"Becky, stop being so stubborn, girl.. your man made a love confession in front of the entire planet.it's obvious he'll love you more than anyone.. He never cheated on you and he won't. I may have acted like an asshole when I cheated on you but he has a brain in his head " he said and looked at him she picked up the microphone, cleared her throat and spoke to him

"And how do you know, Baron?"she asked

"Because I know how much in love he is with you, I see it; everybody sees it.. don't be stubborn, you're gonna be a mother now.. you have to put your ego down.. he loves you and he would never cheat on you, especially with Maddy.. she keeps bothering him because she never accepted that he was the one who dumped her and she didn't have time to do it first. You're gonna let her ruin your life a second time?" Baron asked her, and looked her in the eyes..

She felt very confused.. she did not know what to say.. She looked first at Baron and then at Seth. For a few minutes there was silence everywhere in the arena.. Seth couldn't stand it. he approached her and drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately.. she was startled by his movement and the audience burst into applause.. he responded for a kiss but then pushed him

"Colby, please," she said, grumbling.. and she turned to look at the Baron, who was smiling..

The crowd started screaming.. she did not understand why until she turned and looked at Colby.. he was on his one knee, holding the box with the a ring in his hand.

"Will you marry me?"he asked her over the microphone. she was bewildered.. she took a few minutes.

"Yes," she cried, and flung the microphone from her hand..

He put on her ring and stood up.. he caught her by the waist and drew her close to him.. his lips touched hers in a tender kiss.. Their friends had all come out on the ring side and were applausing there was plenty of excitement.. He caught her by the hand. He stepped out of the ring and helped her to step out too. he took her by the hand and they went backstage.. It took several minutes for things up in the ring to get back to normal..He took her to his dressing-room and looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?"he told her calmly

"Because I didn't know how you'd react, because I didn't intend to keep the child," she replied.. he approached her and put his hand on her stomach.

"We're going to be parents," he told her, smiling.. she put her hand over his.

"It seems so," she smiled tenderly.

"I love you, Rebecca," he said as he looked her in the eye.

"I love you, too.. I'm sorry I acted like a fool and didn't let you explain," she said, lowering her head regretfully.

"And I'm sorry I didn't try harder," he said, and caught her by the chin making her look at him.. She wrapped her arms round his neck, and he bent down, kissing her lips tenderly.

It seems we have a wedding here.. and this story is almost over maybe 3-5 more chapters.. I hope you enjoy this one though! Until the next one? Kisses.. XOXO!