Run

This one shot is about a girl named Jessica she seems to have gotten off with the wrong people but what could one do when the ones who control you killed your parents? 

Trigger warning: murder/ minor cursing 

Jessica's pov

Run was the only thought that slipped into my mind I realized I had gone too far this time but at least I know the truth. And to me the truth was everything those lousy controling dirtbags killed my parents and have been controling my every move my entire life and now I finally have a chance to escape. They pointed all kinds of guns in my direction some actually shooting I dodged a few I guess the only good thing they ever taught me was the intense training. 

"Get back here bitch! they screamed 

"Not a chance! I yelled back 

As I ran from Alley to Alley they chased me but I wasn't giving up that easily they could chase me and shoot me all they want but I'm not giving up. Not without a fight! it's a good thing I was aware of my surroundings because I would've run into that brick wall in I was climbing once I reached the top five angry looking men stood there with shotguns. They locked them and pointed them in my direction the head jumped up with a loud thud he walked over and said "just give us the money that's all you have to do chick you remember the fun we had don't you" he said running a hand down my face. "Too bad! I spat punching him he bounded back but with one swift kick to the gut he was down on the ground "Who's next! Cause I'm all for it! I yelled. 

But before the others could come closer sirens began blaring and a swat team kicked down the door that lead to the main part of the building we were on. "What did you do! the gang leader said leaning on the ground "what I should've done a long time ago! I called the police and told them everything including how you murdered my parents! You can't hurt me anymore Scott and You will never control me! Not again!" 

"Hands in the air!" The Swat team yelled one rushed over and gave me a reasurring smile "your safe now" he said softly. "And we will bring justice to your parents I can promise you that". 

In the end Scott and his gang began their life sentence in prision and as for Jessica well as soon as she got out of the hospital. She went to collage and later became a cop from now on she was going fight for those who couldn't and bring justice to those without.