Chapter One

"Sky!" Sky groaned. 'Wait. Sky?' The questioned herself. Everyone always called her Lily. Her eyes opened and she looked around the room. She was still in the facility she had left. But this time, she was...Pregnant. When she went to 1912, she had already had her son. He was just a little over a month old. Jonathan was his name. Jonathan Ryder. She opened the door. "Are you ok? You're not in labor are you?" The woman asked. It was an on site nurse. "I'm fine." Sky replied. "Ok good. Dr. Johnston has informed me you are needed at your flat. Your parents are there with the Lotus Flower line. Something about a ship that was just recently built. They told me you were the Vice President and Second Officer. How amazing is that." The nurse exclaimed. 'Vice President? Second Officer? Lotus Flowed Line? No way in hell." Another ship was built but what course would it take? And her parents? Sky always thought they died. It was just her and her sisters for the last three years.

The flat was gorgeous. The kind gentleman at the front desk welcomed Sky in with a smile. "Greetings miss, how are you?" He asked in a lovely British accent. "I'm good. My parents are  here." "Ah yes. Mr. and Mrs. Addams. Flew in from America just a few days ago. They have requested to see you. Go on up." "Mr. Jones said. Sky made her way up and saw her parents sitting on the couch. Sky turned pale white. "Momma? Dad? Alexis? Aubrey? What are you doing here?" She asked. "We wanted to surprise you. The Lotus is done being built. We were going to wait until we met with Mr. Andrews and Mr. Smith but this news it just too exciting not to share. Your dad and I are the captain and co captain of The Lotus. And you're going to be the Vice President and Second Officer as well. We won't mention who the President is just yet. We'll wait till the meeting in the morning. That's when we discuss everything." Sky was shocked. "Mr. Andrews? Like as in, Thomas Andrews?" She asked. Her mom, Madison, nodded. "That's right. Him and Edward Smith designed the ship. It's designed just like that ship, the Titanic, you studied so much about. I know how much you loved that ship so we teamed up with the Lotus Flower line and had a replica built." Sky's heart sank. If that's the case then it surely will follow the same path Titanic took to get to America. "And we're going back to America on this ship?" She asked. "That's correct. Well we best be going. We have to be up early. We love you Sky."  It was November. She didn't know when this ship would leave. She hoped it wasn't during the cold months. Cold months, even in April, had the worst icebergs. Sky knew that now. She made her way to her room. Lotus Flower line shirts were hung up. Long sleeve sweaters as well. Had

S. Addams
Second Officer

A strange feeling came over Sky. Was this really happening? She pinched herself. Yep, it was. She crawled into her new bed and tried sleeping. It seemed sleep was out of the question. She put her hand on her her belly. Then baby gave her a swift kick. "I'll do this for you little man." She whispered.

Morning came. Sky was a wreck. She quickly got up and a took the quickest shower ever. She put on her maternity jeans and a pair of Converse. Then she put on the sweater that was provided to her. She looked in the mirror smiling. She took a deep breath. She hoped everything would go smoothly at this meeting. She walked down the stairs and outside to be met with a valet. "Miss Addams, here is your ride." She nodded. "Thanks." She got in the back of the Rolls Royce. Seeing the driver on the right side of the car was strange. Sky was always used to the driver being on the left side. She watched as he drove from one city to another. Then finally stopping in front a y'all building. The sign read, 'Lotus Flower Line.' Sky stepped out of the car and walked into the building. This is where she found familiar faces. Not just her family either.

It was a long, rectangular table they sat at. Sky, her parents and sister, Mr. Andrews, Mr. Smith, Mr. Ismay, and First Officer Mr. Murdoch. The three from her trip to the past did not recognize her at all. She was thankful for as she knew her mom and dad did not know she could time travel. She didn't even know her parents were alive, much less what happened to time since she went back in time. "The ship will set sail on October 2nd, 2020 as our Second Officer is pregnant and should give enough time for her to recover." Sky smiled, knowing Thomas was most certainly talking to her. "The first night, we'll have, what you call, a ball. Ladies, I suggest purchasing elegant dresses." The women looked at each other and nodded. Sky scanned the room and her eyes locked with Murdoch's blue ones. At that very moment, time stood still and he knew. He knew who she was. Sky had to wonder who all was in 2019 and how they got there.

Sky stood in the lobby of her flat. "Miss Addams, how are you?" Sky looked at Mr. Jones. "Uh, not too well. I think-I think I'm going to go lay down." The man nodded. Sky had taken a walk around the nearby park. To clear her head. Something about this very ship worried her. She worried it would suffer the same fate Titanic did. She didn't want more innocent lives to die. She had to prevent from happening. Once she opened the door, she stopped dead in her tracks. There he was, sitting her couch, on his phone, William Murdoch. Sky stopped and thought of what to say. "What the hell are you doing here? And when I say here, I mean 2019? The 21st century?" She asked, he turned his head so quickly Sky thought it would fly off. He gave her the biggest of smiles. Oh that smile of his. He was so caring and kind and that's what made Sky fall for him. "To answer your question, I don't exactly know how we got to this time period. Must be something to do with that key of yours." 'The key. Where would that be? I didn't have it when I left the facility.' She thought. "But I am glad we're in this century." Will looked into Sky's brown eyes. His blue eyes were still as dreamy. Still as blue as the ocean. He was just a few inches taller than Sky. The closer he got, the more Sky's heartbeat got faster. His lips were inches away from hers. She could smell his breath. Mint and coffee? Or was it tea? Whatever it was, it made Sky get a little closer, until their lips connected. It was like a fire was lit underneath both. They eventually pulled away, a smile plastered on both their faces. "I-Uh..." Sky couldn't say what she was thinking as she could not stop smiling. "I might've took the form of Rose back then but I am my own person now. I am Sky now." She said. "And I've also waited for this as well." She breathed. There was a knock at the door. Sky went to it and looked through the peep hole. "Who is it?" Sky was taken aback as to who it was. "You'll never believe it." She let the two people into the flat. "J-Jack? Rose? How? When? What?" She questioned. "The key." Will reminded. "Right but how? When I say how? I mean like, how did you know it was me?" The question was more for Jack. "I asked around and we were at this small restaurant and saw Mr. Andrews. We were wondering how we got to this century and after him telling us how, I asked about you and where I'd find you." Sky smiled a small smile. "Rose and I, were engaged." "Really? That's amazing news. I guess you can tell what I was doing before going to 1912." Jack nodded. The four of them talked for hours upon hours. Something was still on Sky's mind. How were the people who died on the Titanic, alive and came back with her to her time?

A/N: This is the first chapter of this story. It's taking me longer as my son is going through a big growth spurt and is very fussy so he wants to be held ALL the time. Hope you all enjoy the first chapter😁