Chapter Two

February 5th, 2020. 1:10PM.

"You got this, Sky. Just a few more pushes and he'll be here." Brie, Sky's oldest sister told her. Sky was induced that morning and of course, Will was by her side. He's been by her side since November. Will was by her side, holding her hand through the pain. Sky decided to go all natural with having her son, William Ryder. She chose to name the baby after Will but they agreed to call him Ryder. After 11 minutes of pushing, her baby boy was born into the crazy, crazy world. Sky let the tears fall. She was proud of herself and her little boy. "Little boy, 1:24 PM." The nurse stated. The nurses and doctor cleaned up the baby and laid him on Sky's chest. "Sweet, sweet boy. Momma and..." She paused and looked Will in the eyes. His eyes said everything she needed to know. "Mommy and daddy loves you so much baby boy. William Ryder."

A few months passed. Sky and Will unfortunately broke things off but promised each other that they'll always be friends and Will promised to help her take care of Ryder, even though the woman was engaged. It was a forced engagement from her mother. To a guy named Jonathan Daughtery. He was a horrible man who always abuses Sky and usually in front of her son. "Sky, you need to tell him. I know you still love him. I can tell, by the way you look at him. He still very much loves you too. Another thing, he told me he doesn't want to move on for the simple reason, he still sees a future with you. Jonathan is not worth it." Sky sighed. The sailing was quickly approaching. "But mother wants me..." " You know what, fuck what mother says. Dad likes the idea that you and Will were together and wished you two were still together. And that's why he's pairing you two for night watches." By August, Sky's family found out about her young back in time and bringing people back with that was on the Titanic, Will included. Sky's father, Isaac, heard from Sky that Will was one of the best officers to patrol at night. He was first officer on the Titanic and now the Lotus. "Sky, look, in just two days, the ship will set sail to America. You and Will could get off and get married. And fuck this engagement to that asshole. You were a lot happier with Will. Just think about what I said. Jonathan isn't here for the simple reason, mother wanted him to help her with something on the ship." Sky nodded. She had two whole days to think on what Alexis had said to her. Along with Will, the rest of the officers came to 2020 as well. And Cal Hockley, Roses mother, Ruth and so many others. Sky explained how and to which they understood. To Sky's surprise, Cal and Ruth were very nice compared to the past. There was a knock on the door. Sky looked through the peep hole. It was Cal. She opened the door. "Fancy seeing you here." She let him in and walked to her couch. Something about her concerned Cal. "Is there something bothering you? I just saw your sister and she told me some but not all." Sky sighed. "It's well. It's complicated." "We have all night to discuss the matter."

"I feel as if no one has ever listened to me about Jonathan. Well, no one expect my sisters and now you." Sky stopped. Tears threatened to come out. "You don't love him, do you?" She shook her head. "Cal, I'm still in love with Will. He cared for me and my boy. He still does. I just...Mother had picked out my wedding dress, sent out so many invitations and the bridesmaid dresses looked like shit to her." She breathed. "This sounds oddly familiar." Cal stated. "As it should. You have to remember I took the form of Rose and now me and Rose are two separate people." She sighed. "I don't know how to escape." Cal bruised her hair. "You'll think of something. You always have and always will." Sky nodded. "I best get going. Let you get some rest." With that, Cal left sky alone. With her thoughts.

Sailing Day: 10:00AM

Sky was on the bridge. The ship was just like Titanic. A compete replica. Every little detail. Sky stood next to her dad. "So I heard you're putting Will and I on the same patrol?" She questioned. He sighed. "Sky, there's been a change of plans." "What do you mean." Isaac was dreading telling her. "You mother has removed you from all forms of duty and has put your brother in your place as first officer. You'll still be Vice President but no more." Sky was confused. "What do you mean? She can't do that? Your captain and she's co captain. Whatever you say should bypass what she says." Isaac feared this would happen. "Sky, she has forbidden you to see Will. And as her husband and as her daughter, you must respect what she wants." Sky nodded slowly, her heart swelling with emotions. She was aching to see Will but now she could not. It had been since the middle of September since she saw him. "I understand." She slowly said. "It's tome for you to go to your room. In first class." Sky walked away. First class? Seriously? It disgusted her that there were classes on the ship to begin with. Why categorize people into classes? Everyone got dressed the same and ate the same. She was just outside the entrance of first class when she heard the giggles of two familiar people. She looked and there stood Jack and Rose. They spotted her and she left ran towards them, hugging both. "Where's Will?" Rose asked. Sky looked to the ground. "Mother had forbidden me to see him. Father has gone along with it as well." Jack gave her a knowing look. "It'll work out. It did before." Sky nodded. "That was different. Roses mother wasn't co captain of the ship like my mom is. We're well known and everyone is looking to me to keep a reputation and not become a whore." Those words burned her throat. She'd whether be Wills whore than Jonathan's wife. The three parted ways, Sky entering her room, only to be greeted with glares.