Nafrat .

Due to Sameer thinking that he is manhus.  Mundit bring him from this thought .
But Sameer don't want Naina in his life he is scared that he will lose her . He want to see Naina indepedent .
So , Sameer proposed sunaina .
Naina breaks up with Sameer
Mundit feels sad for Naina but they saw Sameer happy with sunaina so they are quite .
And Sameer happily accepted breakup with naina .
Sameer and sunaina were happy . Though Sameer mind and heart was now also devoted to Naina . He came to naina was engaged with some guy name Sharad who is government servant . And don't want dowry . He felt that he is nice guy for naina . He will make Naina happy .

Naina once was trying to call Sameer . Taiji caught her and fixed her marriage with Sharad mirani . Naina's would to be groom made three orders before marriage first Naina have to quit studies , second Naina should have no dream of earjning money or doing Jobs third and last but not the least Naina will be a typical housewife she have to listen whatever her in laws and husbands says . He also said Naina in a year can only stay for a day in her maika . Though chachaji chachiji tried to let Taiji Tauji and rakesh explain that let Naina study but due to strict orders of rakesh to anand that he can't interfere in naina's life and bela Anand can't disobey their elders .

( How simply we say a girl has no right to Decide her groom . Whoever her parents will choose she have to adjust her life with that person . No one thinks what a girl's  goes through when she have to admit the fact that she will have no choice now it will all his husband and his family's choice . She will have to do whatever her husband says , whether if she is willing or not . No one will ask her .)
Anyways , Getting back to story ;

At night , 11 Pm
Naina is sitting on the roof of her balcony .
Remembering how Sameer and sunaina were holding hands of each other . Her eyes turned red crying all day night . She spent her night thinking about Sameer .

Next morning .
Naina was feeling weak . As today was 3rd day of her own bukh hartal ( 3 days before Sameer proposed sunaina infront of her )
Without having breakfast Naina leaves to college saying she have to make notes regarding next exam so she'll go to library .
Preeti asked numerous times whether if she can accompany Naina . But Naina said simply no and leaves . After Naina leaves .

Bela worriedly asks Preeti " bhagwan jhoot na bulaye Preeti Naina ko Kya ho gaya hai ? Bilkul chup si ho gayi hai na kisi se baat karti hai na khana khati hai , murjha si gayi hai meri bachi"
Preeti angrily replied " usse Kya hoga Jaise uski jabardasti shaadi Tay karwa di aap logo ne us champu se jisne shart Kya rakhi hai ki Naina ko ghoomna firna padhai sab band karna hoga pura din sirf jadhu poocha khana banana unki pure din seva karna , isliye Naina samjhdar hi hai abhi se apni Murda zindagi shuru Karne ki koshish kar rahi hai , yaad rakhna mummy jisse aap Naina ki shaadi ki shaadi kar rahi hai usse biwi nahi Kutta chahiye joh sirf unke isharo pe chale " Bela was shocked with this outburst of preeti
Preeetiiii , a voice from behind
Preeti and bela turned and saw Anand standing there .
"Apni maa se koi aise baat karta hai Preeti yahi sanskar diye hai humne Tumhe " Anand furiously said .
""Apke sanskaro ka paalan toh aapne tak nahi kiya papa . Apne sanskar diye the ki hum jo vaada kare voh nibhana chahiye , aapne Naina ko vaada kiya tha ki voh jo banana chahe aap uske saath hai , Naina writer banana chahti thi kaam wali bai nahi par aap uske saath kadhe zaror hai lekin uski kamyabiyon mai nahi uski giravat mai , aapse yeh ummed nahi thi papa or mujhe aap logo se koi baat nahi karni , kyunki zyada bola toh mujhe bhi kisi aese ghar bhej denge jaha kaam wali bai ki zarurat ho bahu ya biwi ki nahi "" Preeti burst out her anger on her parents which she was hiding from a long time she picked her bag and goes to the college .

Anand and bela had tears thinking About they are on the path which will ruin naina's future .
""Mai apna yaada nahi nibha paya bela na rama bhabhi se na Naina se Maine uski zindagi barbad Karne ki liye chod di mai haar gaya bela ""  Anand says in between tears .

"" Bhagwan jhoot na bulaye , Mai bhi Kaha nibha payi apna Wada nahi ban payi Naina ki maa . Aaj rama bhabhi hoti toh apni beti ke liye ladti par Maine kya kiya Naina ka yeh bhagya samjh ke uske pankh kaat diye "" Bela started sobbing realising what she has done .

Both husband wife was feeling ashamed and  helpless. They cannot take stand for Naina in front of thier elders .

In college ..

Naina was walking lifeless towards library . When she saw sunaina hugging Sameer or her mind protested Sameer hugging sunaina  . World stoped for Naina . She felt her heart crushed in small small pieces . She ran from their outside college she was just running senselessly not knowing where she is going .

( Before you start to bash me let me clear why was sunaina hugging Sameer )

Sunaina yesterday night called Sameer and said him to come early today .
Before Sameer could ask the reason sunaina hanged up the call .
Sameer came early and was waiting for sunaina sunaina came wearing a black short dress (one piece) holding a rose in her hand .
Sameer was shocked to see sunaina in such short dress and she is wearing in Ahmedabad how can her parents allow her in 90's .
Sunaina gave Sameer the rose and said I love you Sameer . And I want to marry you after the college . Will you be my partner ?
Sameer was shocked he remembered naina .
Then her hand which has a engagement ring .
Sameer without thinking nodded his head in approval . Sunaina in happiness hugged him though Sameer was not hugging her back .
This whole scenes was witnessed by Naina .

So naina was just running . Suddenly her legs pained and she falls on the ground in the middle of the road . She was crying and crying . ""Kyu bhagwan kyu mujhe hi aise din dekhne padhte hai pehle maa chodke chali gayi phir papa Taiji Tauji ki nafrat . Phir Sharad se rishta phir uski sharte . Sameer ki nafrat .. Chachaji chachiji ka vaada todna . Or ab Sameer ki shaadi sunaina se . Shayad mai hi pyaar ke kabil nahi hu isliye yeh sab ho raha hai . Kyu paida kiya mujhe jab Itna dard dena tha . Kyu ? "" Naina burst out crying she was sobbing continuously .

Naina wipes her tears after sometime and say a girl of age running in middle of road and truck coming towards her .
Naina ran and pulled the girl from hitting but her hand wet scratched .
Naina was feeling dizzy . When she saw a lady and two man's coming towards her .
Lady : shreya meri beti
The Girl Naina was holding runs and hugs the lady . Naina understands she is her mother .
Naina : aap ... aapki .. bachi ... theek ... hai ..
Lady : thank you aapka bahut bahut dhayawad meri bachi ki jaan bachane ka
Suddenly a man says "Naina tum ?"
Naina looks up to him and recognises him
Naina : kartik
(Yes he is kartik)
Kartik  : thank you naina meri bhatiji ki jaan bachane ke liye .
Another man standing thier ask kartik " tu janta hai inhe ? "
Kartik : ha bhaiya mere college mai hi hai Naina meri classmate hai .
Kartik turns to Naina and says " Naina yeh mere bhaiya hai Saurabh Sharma yeh meri bhabhi surbhi sharma or yeh bachi jiski tumne jaan bachayi yeh hai shreya sharma meri bhatiji hum sab ki jaan .
Naina smiles and says Namaste .
Surbhi says worriedly " Arey aapko toh chot lagi hai dekhiye khoon beh raha hai "
Naina sees the blood on her left hand arm .
Saurabh says politely " aap humare saath chaliye aapki dressing karwa dete hai samne hi hospital hai "
" Nahi aapko taklif lene ki jarurat nahi hai mai khud chali jaungi ya college mai se first aid karwa lungi  " naina refuses politely .
" Naina mai bhi college hi jaa raha hu tum bhi Saath chalo gaadi mai par college mai itni facility nahi hai hum yahi se dressing karwa lete hai dekho khoon jyada beh raha hai kamzori aa jayegi " kartik humbly says .
Naina was feeling dizzy so just nodded .
Kartik Said his bhaiya bhabhi to go he will take Naina . Saurabh surbhi shreya leaves . Shreya sweetly kisses Naina on cheeks and says thank you and leaves Naina smiles 
Kartik and Naina heads towards hospital which was just few steps away .