Good news

Next morning ..
Naina wakes up early and fresh n up and & taking bath . She goes and makes breakfast don't know why she is feeling so hungry today 

After making breakfast Naina .
Naina goes and wakes up Sameer . Sameer wakes up and was about to hug her when Naina says , Sameer mai naha li tum bhi jaldi se naha lo phir nashta karna hai mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai .

Sameer nods and goes for bath .
Meanwhile Naina is getting ready for mehendi .
She wears a green Saree with pink blouse .
She looked beautiful as always .
Sameer comes and gets happy seeing naina wearing the Saree he gifted her .

He goes and back hugs her and says , bahut sundar lag rahi ho .
Naina keeps a hand on his cheek and says , tum bhi bahut handsome lag rahe ho meri di hue shirt mai .

Sameer kissing her cheek says , achi toh lagegi na aakhir tumhari pasand hai 😘
Ha voh toh hai ab Nashta karle mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai , naina says making cute face
Tum neeche chalo mai fatafat Baal banake aata hu, sameer says and Naina goes .

After sometime both haves their breakfast . Sameer observes Naina today seems different,  she ate much food than usual .

Sameer ignores the thought and both leaves first to swapree place there Sameer drops Naina and goes to mundit place telling he'll come in evening .

Naina was not feeling well suddenly she felt pain in stomach and she ran to washroom and started vomiting Preeti saw this and goes to help Naina .

Preeti worriedly asks , naina tu theek hai na ?

Naina nods and says , haa Shayad food poisoning ho gayi subah bhook lagi thi toh zyada kha liya .

Pagal Dhyan rakha kar apna , Preeti smacks on her arm .

Aauu ! Kya hai chal mehendi lagvate hai , naina says Rubbing her arm .

Both Sister sits for mehendi .

Naina was busy applying mehendi when she felt a little hungry she asks phulla bua to get a lemon juice . Phulla bua was shocked as Naina never liked lemon juice since childhood and today she wants a lemon juice but she ignoring her thoughts made her drink the juice .

After sometime Naina again feeling hungry .
Even she was confused why she is feeling so hungry in few hours .

Naina gets up as her mehendi was done she asks chachaji if lunch is prepared or not .

Chachi nods and Naina asks if she can feed her as she is feeling hungry and her hands are filled with mehendi .

Chachiji lovingly feeds Naina also she was surprised Naina ate more than she used to eat as usual ... but she thoughts may be she have missed breakfast .

In evening Sameer came back to pick up Naina and after having dinner they head towards home .

In between the way to home . Naina asked Sameer to stop the car and she immediately goes out of car and again starts vomiting .
Sameer was rubbing her back and then gave her water .

He worriedly asks , naina tum theek ho na ?
Before giving an answer Naina faints .
Sameer was shocked now he immediately goes to hospital .

In hospital doctor was checking Naina while Sameer was standing holding her hands .

The doctor after checking smilingly Said , its good news she is pregnant .

Sameer was not believing he again asked doctor , are you sure ?

Doctor says , yes 100% sure .

Sameer thanks doctor and after few minutes Naina regain consciousness and Sameer hugged her immediately and said , thank you naina

Naina was confused now she asks , Kya hua Sameer  ?

Sameer unhugging her says, tum pregnant ho Mai papa aur tum mummy banane wali ho .

Naina was shocked suprised happy every feeling was over coming inside her .

Not getting what to do she hugged sameer tightly and happy tears flows from her eyes .

Hum parents banane wale hai Sameer mujhe toh vishwas nahi ho raha , I can't believe bhagwan ne itni jaldi Hume itni jaldi itni badi khushi Dedi.  , Naina said hugging Sameer more tightly .

Sameer smiles and both goes to Maheshwari sadan .

Sameer is now taking extra care of naina .
He is not leaving her hand even for a minute .

Naina giggles and says , Sameer Tum abhi Mera itna Dhyan rakh rahe ho pata nahi 8th month mai Kya karoge ..

Sameer kisses her hand and says , Tumhe apni Godh mai utha ke ghumunga pure din , Naina abse tum koi kaam nahi karogi sirf baithe baithe story likhna morning or evening walks sehat ke liye jaruri hai or Tumhari diet schedule alag hoga samjhi , last few rules Sameer says sternly .

Hey bhagwan pregnancy mai patniyan hukum chalati hai yaha Mera pati mujhpe hukum chala raha hai , Naina says dramatically with pout .

Jyada drame mat karo mai nahi chahta Mera bacha dramebaaz paida ho , Sameer says making cute face same as naina .

Voh toh hoga hi baby ke papa itne bade dramebaaz hai toh baby toh dramebaaz hoga hi , Naina says making innocent face .

Sameer laughs and says , baat toh Sahi hai par sirf papa nahi mummy bhi kam dramebaaz nahi hai , Sameer pulls naina's cheek .

Aaa ! Dard hota hai , Naina says puffing her face and rubbing her cheek which turned red .

Sameer laughs and naina to joins him .

After sometime samaina were watching Stars sitting on jhulla in terrace .

Sameer mai achi mummy banungi na ? Naina asks looking at stars .

Sameer lovingly holds her hand and smiling says , Naina tum duniya ki best mummy banogi I can promise that .

Naina too smile and says , tum bhi duniya ke best papa banoge .

Hum duniya ke best parents banenge , samaina says and hugs each other .

Naina slept in Sameer arms . So sameer picks her up and goes to their room .
After sometime Sameer too falls asleep .

Next day .
Naina informs phulla bua and others all were very happy and excited .

Their sameer informs mundit they started dancing as expected 😅😅

The day went amazing . All took extra care of naina . And Naina was loving everyone's extra care .

So guys next part will be last and big one .
The main plot of Story was samaina Milan so that is done . Thanks for all love you gave to this story means alot . Next part and the last part I'll probable post on Saturday .