Haldi

Sameer came early from office . 
Entering the house he saw naina already waiting for him dressed in Orange suit . She was looking very cute as she was writing something in her notepad and the content seems to be inappropriate so she was making face .

Naina see Sameer standing . She smiles and says , aa gaye tum itni Derr se intezaar kar rahi thi tum jaldi se change karlo mai tab tak cold coffee  banake lati hu phir sabse pehle Munna pandit wale wedding hall mai chalte hai .

Sameer shush Naina and says , pati aaya nahi aur  patni ne order dene start kar diye 

Naina mischievously says , ha toh tumpe order nahi marungi toh kya pados ke Sharma ji pe maru

Mujhe pe hi Maar lo us Sharma ka toh naam hi mat lo jab Dekho tab Tumse flirt karta rehta hai Sharam nahi aati usse khudki biwi ko chod ke meri biwi se flirt karta rehta hai kamina , Samee says making irritating face

Hahah , naina laughs and sameer glares her

Sorry sorry par tum jalte hue bahut cute lagte ho, naina says controlling her laugh .

Acha abhi dikhata hu Tumhe mai meri cuteness , sameer pulls Naina she falls on his chest and naina being in mood places a kiss over his heart .
Sameer cups her face and gives a kiss on her forehead , eyes , cheek , nose he was about to kiss on lips when Naina says , please Sameer abhi late ho raha hai .

Sameer smiles and leaves her . Then goes to change .

He comes wearing a Orange sweatshirt with blue demins .

Naina was waiting for him with cold coffee both drinks and leaves for wedding hall were mundit functions will be Held

At wedding hall ,
Mundit hugged Sameer and also side hugged naina .
Naina goes to thier mother's and asks if they needed some help in something .
Their mother politely said no as all the arrangements were done .
Naina smiles and again joins samundit

Or tum dono ko mai abhi se warn kar rahi hu , meri bheno ko jara sa bhi dukh diya na toh dekh Lena bhabhi hu tumhari murga bana dungi , naina says naughtily

Sameer laughs and says , Mai bhi Naina or saath hu agar meri saaliyon ko zara bhi sataya na toh dekh Lena

Pandit Faking nervousness says , bhabhi aapki bhen kam hai Kya Darane ke liye joh aap dono bhi Hume dara rahe ho

Ha un dono se kon panga lega hum toh abhi se patni vrata pati banane ki shapat khate hai , Munna says and both mundit pinches their throat .

Samaina laughs and after some majak masti they leave for next wedding hall were swapree were present .

Preeti hugs samaina .
Both samaina takes blessing from Chacha chachi and phulla bua .
Phulla bua cups Naina's face and says , kitni khili khili ho gayi meri gudiya . Sameer ke pyaar ka jaadu hai .
Naina blushes and phulla bua then says , aur isko Dekho muskan bhi nahi thak rahi iske chehre pe Rehne se yeh Naina ka kamal hoga mujhe pata tha meri gudiya jis ghar jayegi us ghar mai khushiyon ka mela lag jayega .
Sameer nods and holds Naina 's Hand
Naina asks Preeti were is swati  .
Preeti giggles and says , usko make up ki itni Chinta hai ki voh khud madam parlour par sab puchne gayi hai .
Naina also giggles and says , iska bas chale toh yeh shaadi ke baad roz subah parlour Jake taiyaar hoke aaye .
Both the sister laugh .
Sameer was helping chachaji with some works .

After sometime having the dinner Samaina leaves telling they will come taking haldi of Mundit .

Next day  , Morning
Naina wakes up and see Sameer is tightly hugging her in sleep and smiling .
She adores him and suddenly gets up with a jerk
Arey aaj toh haldi hai ha ek minute , naina thinks something and goes in washroom fresh n ups and checks if Sameer is up or not and as usual he is in his dreamland .

Naina goes in kitchen and take some haldi .
In one bowl she take raw haldi and in other paste of haldi .
Naina goes in room and calls Sameer sweetly .
Sameer wakes up and looks at Naina .
He was about to hug her when Naina throws haldi powder or raw haldi on him . Sameer was shocked first and naina was laughing hard . then he saw paste of haldi was kept on table he takes the paste and was about to colour Naina when she runs . Sameer chases her . After sometime he catches her and sensually applies haldi on her face neck arms , etc with numerous kisses in bonus . Naina to reciprocate and applies haldi on his face .
After some time both takes bath one by one (itna jyada mat socho saath mai nahi gaye 😉)
When Sameer comes out in yellow Kurta Naina was lost in him same with sameer he was also lost in naina seeing her in yellow and pink combination she looked More glowing more beautiful. 

Sameer comes closer to her and back hugging her says , agar itni sundar dikhogi toh mai tumhe chodunga kaise ?

Naina naughtyly says , Mai bhi yeh keh sakti hu agar itne handsome lagoge toh mai mere MKK ko hi dekhti reh  jaungi .

Hayeee , sameer says kissing her cheek .

Bas bas ab chalna bhi toh hai Aage ki picture kal , naina says wearing earing .

Sameer also combs his hairs and both leaves .

First they again go to mundit place .
Sameer hugs mundit and covers there whole face with haldi . Mundit to applies haldi on sameer .
All laugh seeing their faces ..
Naina also goes and applies haldi on thier faces in gentle manner . Mundit too reciprocate .

They click some photos together .

After mundit haldi was done samaina takes the haldi to swapree place because bride has to apply the haldi which was first applied to the groom .
(Guys I m sorry Agar mai koi galti kardu rasmo mai toh sorry . Maine koi shaadi dekhi nahi hai )

Samaina reach swapree place with haldi .
All the elders apply haldi first then Samaina comes together . First Sameer applies haldi Preeti to applies haldi on his face . Then Naina applies haldi on full uncovered part of body of swapree they both puff's the face and covers Naina to with haldi. Sameer and others laughs .

All clicks pictures together .

Sameer asks the photographer to click some couple pics of him and Naina . Photographer agrees and samaina poses 2-3 pictures .

After the haldi function was done all clean up themselves and haves lunch .

In evening after enjoying the day . Samaina goes back to Maheshwari bhavan ..

And due to full masti day they both are tired and sleeps hugging each other ...

Guys let me ask you other than Dard and broken without you do you want any other story update then let me know I'll try .