Sagaai

Saturday morning .
Naina and phulla bua sat in flight at 4 in the morning so that they can reach by 9 in the morning . Because sagaai would be held at 11 .

In Ahmedabad

Anand bela , swati 's father mother , rakesh , Arjun were working because swamun and preedit engagement was to be Held together .

IT WAS GOING TO BE OCCUR IN HALL .

At 10 Am

Mundit entered with their families following them ....

Within few minutes Sameer also came looking very handsome in blue Kurta (Diwali pe joh pehna tha Sameer ne serial mai  )

Munna was wearing orange Kurta and off white pajama and pandit was wearing red Kurta with white pajama .

The trip was looking handsome as always .

The ladke wale was getting special treatment by ladki wale , offering cold drinks , snacks , etc
After sometime ,

SwaPree enters . Looking very beautiful .
Swati wearing orange patola Saree with heavy gold necklace and earrings .
Preeti was dolled up in red bandhej Saree with a pearl set .
Mundit were knocked out seeing their girls .
Sameer laughed on their condition though he was also dying to see his girl his Naina .

Swapree sat beside mundit .

Swamun were having a romantic eyelock

Pandit holds Preeti's Hand coming closer whispers " hayee Dil le lo "
Preeti blushes and says " mere pass hi toh hai "

Sameer fake coughs and says " romance baad mai kar Lena pehle sagaai karlo " 

Preedit and swamun blushes ..

Suddenly someone shouts , Arey phulla bua aa gayi .

All eyes on the gate .

Phulla bua enters alone . The gang stands up and sees that bua Dadi was walking alone .

All takes her aashirwad ..

When Anand asks " Naina Kaha hai Buaji "

Sameer and gang eyes were fixed on gate .

When phulla bua says " woh nahi aa subah subah production walo ka phone aa gaya kuch zaruri kaam tha toh voh nahi aa payi "

Kyaa ??? The gang shouts together .

Uske liye mujhse zyada kaam zaruri hai , preeti says with tears brimming her eyes .

Tujhse zyada jaruri toh mai khud bhi nahi hu , a voice Comes from the Gate ,

All looks up and say Naina standing with tears and lips turned in a smile .
She was wearing a parrot green and blue Salwar Kurta with minimum make-up . A blue Bindi adoring her forehead . Ears lighten up with earrings . Her brownish hair flying in air . She looked adorable  (Inspired by Ashi's dress in janmastami segment )

She walked towards the gang .

And hugged Preeti . Both the sisters hugged each other so tight that even air can't pass between them . All were adorning the bond .

Preena broke the hug and smiles widely seeing each other after three year ,

Naina hugs swati too and congratulates mundit with a warm smile .

Naina takes Anand and bela's blessing and mundit swamun parents blessing too ..

All whole heartily blessed her .