Meeting eachother

Today my brothers wake me up which is weird because I would have to wake them up in the morning but they woke me up. Is this a dream or something cause I am shocked.

Then I got out the bed and took a shower and wear this.

              Except the nail polish and that color hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

              Except the nail polish and that color hair.

Then put on some lit makeup and packed my bag and went down stairs. I said good morning to my mom and dad. Then sat down and ate breakfast. Then once we were down I walked to living room and waited on my brothers to come from eating breakfast.

When they got down they looked my up and down. This they all said you are not wearing that. Then I say yes I am I am I told them back.Okay if you are gonna wear that then put on a jacket to cover you skin up. Jimin told me. I rolled my eyes and went up stairs and put on a jacket.

When I came back down to all of them saying finally now let's go to school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When I came back down to all of them saying finally now let's go to school. Then I run out of the house and went into my brother RM car. Then We got to school a lot fan girl were up in a line. When I got out they started cheering for me.

Then when all my brothers got out they started scream like Justin Bieber concert. I walked in the school with all eyes on me. Some are whispering."she is luck she has the most popular boys as her brothers. And the girl I hate and her friends was gossiping about me." She does not even deserve to be popular." She said. Then I go over to her and yell." LISTEN TO ME OKAY START TALKING ABOUT ME TILL YOU START GETTING GOOD GRADES OKAY!! Cause you got nobody to talk to except your little dumb friends who I think don't even like cause if they do I would be a shame. In coldest voice ever. Then look over to her with her mouth open. Listen to me close your mouth before a fly fly in it and choke you till you land on the floor.I said with a smirk.

Then walk over to my brothers and friends with there eyes widen because they have never seen me snap like that to anybody before. UNNIE! The girls scream. Then I look over to everybody looking at us. Then I yell. " IF YOU WANNA LOOK AT SOMEBODY THEN LOOK AT THE PEOPLE YOU ARE WITH SO STOP IT AND GOSSIPING IT IS VERY PETTY!! I yelled and roll my eyes to see everybody talking to there friends. And look over to the girls with a smile. Then they started talking to me. Unnie I never seen you like that before cause that was savage. Jennie has said to me.

Then Lisa say this is why you are my best friend. Then rosé and Jennie look at her with sadness in there eyes. The. She say that they are to then they start to lit up with happiness. Then I started to laugh at them. Then the bell rang. Time to go to class see you later.I said. Then walked to my first class. I sat down and the teacher began class.

12 minutes later

My brothers came in.Sorry we are late. J-hope said. Why are the late the teacher asked. We were in the bathroom. Jimin said fast. Then the teacher eyed and said sit down. They hurried up and sat down. Then the teacher started back teaching the lesson.

50 minutes later
Okay class put up your work and lead to your next class.As I put up my work I see my brothers talking to girls to date them.
So since I do not want them to break there heart I walk over and tell them. You may not want to date my brothers they are just gonna break your heart in to pieces. If you don't believe me then ask someone in this room. She then said I have a question everybody are they playboys. Everybody else said yes. She then look at the boys and roll her eyes.

Then when she left jimin say why did you do that she was our next person. He said. Then I say well because she will be crying because of you guys. Then walk away from them. As I was going to my next class I bumped into a guy. Sorry. We both said and went to our class.

After all the classes cause I am lazy it is time to leave.

When I got outside I went to my brother car and went home. When we got there I ran into my room and changed into this

When I got back down my brothers said that they wanted me to meet someone and it was the guy I bumped in at school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When I got back down my brothers said that they wanted me to meet someone and it was the guy I bumped in at school.
Hi I am taehyung. He said to me. Hi I am jisoo you bumped into me on my way to class. It was you he said looking into my eyes then I look back into his and we look at each other till RM said okay now that you guys know each other jisoo can go back to her room. Then we blush at what we see doing.

Then I went up stairs and did homework called the girls and went to sleep.