The next day

Jisoo POV

Today I woke up to my brothers and my friends all around my bed. Get up and get dressed. Is what Jin told me. Okay. I told him. I got up and took a shower and put in this.

When I got out I went downstairs to my brothers and friends with tae

When I got out I went downstairs to my brothers and friends with tae. Jisoo sit down. Jin said. I went over there and sat down. My friends stand up with my brothers. Listen to us. Jimin say. Okay. Me and tae say. HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET PREGNANT!! All of them say. I look at tae with wide eyes. We look back at them and say that was a prank. Was it really a prank. Jin day. We nod our heads yes. Since we do not believe you we bought you a pregnant test. My eyes widened.

Why do you guys not believe us. Tae said. Because at your age a lot of kids tell stories. Now Jisoo go take the test. Suga say. I took the test and it was negative. Now since they do not believe us. I will take this to the next level. TAE. I called him. He come in the bathroom. Since they do not believe us. We will take this to the next level. I say and he nod his head. We found a red marker and put one more red line. This how it looked.

We need them to believe us

We need them to believe us. Tae said . So start crying. He told me. I tried to cry but failed. Hit me. I told him. He hit me hard and I start to cry. We went out and gave the test to Jin. When he saw the test he looked at us with wide eyes he then gave it to the rest and all of them had wide eyes. My brothers look at tae and ran and beat him up. Get off of him. I told them and they got off him. I went over to him and he had nothing on his body. We saw my friends crying. Why are you crying. I asked them.Because you are pregnant and we promised to not ever let anything ruin our education at school. They said. We have something to tell you guys. Tae said. What.suga asked. THIS A PRANK!! We both say at the same time. For real. That say. We nod our heads and took the test and wipe off the line. This how it looked.

We showed them.We faked a positive test so you will believe us. I told them. They look at us. Sorry we had beat u up tae. Jin said. It is okay I would have beaten a boy who got my sis pregnant. How about we go tot he mall and shop. Jennie said. Yea let's go. We went to the mall and bought stuff. We went back to my house and played a game. How about we play a game. Lisa said. Sure. We say. I will go first. I said. Jennie truth or dare. Truth. Is it true that you like suga. Yes. I do. Jennie can I talk to you? Suga asked. She said sure.

Jennie POV

Suga asked me to go and talk. I said sure. We got up and went to his room. Jennie. He said. Yea. You said you liked me right. Yea. I said and put my head down. Jennie I like you to. He said. And looked at him shocked. Will you be my girlfriend? He asked. Yes. I told him he kissed me and I kissed him back. We walked down stairs to the rest of them looking at us. We have something to tell you guys. I said. WE ARE DATING!! We both shout.

And I look over to tae and jisoo. And Jisoo asked me to come with her. And tae told suga to come with him. Me and Jisoo went to her room. Jennie listen to me. Jisoo said. My brother is a playboy so if he cheat on you  come to me okay. And I just nod. We went back down and tae and suga was coming out his room. We went to the Rest of them in the living room.

You guys it it time for you guys to leave. Jin said. It was 8:00. I got all of my stuff and went to say bye to suga. I went to his room. Bye babe. He said. Bye baby. I told him he kissed me and let me go. When we was about to go out the door we saw Jisoo and tae looking at us.

They  look at us with break her or his heart you are dead. We said bye to Jisoo snd suga. Me and tae walk home. When I got home I took a shower and put in pjs and went to sleep.