chocolate frogs or- his kisses

Grabbing her mother's handknit ravenclaw blanket a bit more up to her shoulders, Jisoo sighed as she felt the smoke come out from her mouth as if it was frozen in the air. She noticed Jennie, who was currently sleeping right infront of her, laying down and using all of her comfortable cotton clothes as a pillow.

"Sleep, Kuma," She chuckles a little, looking at the puppy below them. "Your mom is sleeping. You should too."

It was almost midnight, and she didn't knew why the trip was longer than the rest of the times it did. She noticed how Hogwarts Express really did moved slow, and Jennie guessed earlier that maybe it was only because of the fog covering the whole surroundings.

Dementors. That's the only thing she could think of when it comes to cold seasons like this. But who was she kidding anyway? Those creatures are at Azkaban, not here lurking around.

"Anything from the trolley?"

Jisoo heard the familiar voice of the trolley witch. Grabbing sickles from her bag, She hesitated whether to wake Jennie or not, but she ended up not ruining the younger girl's nap. "Sorry, Jen. I'm just gonna buy you your favorite."

Opening their compartment's door, she waited for the trolley to come after letting the other students buy. She smiled at the trolley witch and started pointing what she wanted to eat.

"I'll get four chocolate frogs, two licorice wands and three sugar quill please," She beamed and waited for the witch to hand out the sweets.

When she was done paying, the trolley moved to the another compartment and Jisoo stood there, contemplating whether to buy more or just settle with the candies she brought.

"We're not yet in Hogwarts but I feel like going to detention with what you're planning, Dumbass."

Jisoo heard a voice on the other side. And glancing towards them, She noticed two male students already on their Gryffindor robes, pushing each other near where the trolley- or near where Jisoo was, perhaps.

"Another chocolate frog, please," Jisoo shyly says, ignoring the two students behind her and went near the old lady again.

"Oh, my dear," She giggles at her. "Ofcourse. Anything else?"

"I have much already, Thank you," She whispers in a low voice before smiling. Moving sideways to let the two Gryffindors have their way, She went back to the compartment. But with their loud voices, she was sure could still hear them clearly.

"Just go!" A voice says. "I'll buy you Chocolate Frogs. Tons of it-"

"Fucking follow the trolley then!" Another voice cooed.

Someone snorted, "Sneaky bastard."

When Jisoo was settled and was done separating Jennie's candies from hers, she was ready to open the chocolate frog she loved to eat until she noticed a man standing right infront of their compartment's door.

"Merlin!" She gasped in shock, glancing at Jennie who's- luckily- still asleep. "What on earth are you doing for Salazar's sake?"

When the man walked towards her to bend down, despite the lights turned off and the darkness outside the train, she knew who it was.

Kim Taehyung. The infamous Gryffindor prankster that had never finished a day without going to detention. She assumes Professor Mcgonagall already loss enough hair because of the stress he brings to their house.

"Do me a favor?" Jisoo even saw a ghost of smile from his lips. Bending down more, Jisoo tried pushing him away but the latter only held both of her hands.

"Get the hell out of our compartment-"

"Stay quiet, Ravenclaw," Taehyung smirked. "I'm thinking of doing something that could let you stay awake for weeks."

"Well guess what," Jisoo breathed out, annoyed of what Taehyung was doing. She was nonstop protesting and taking her hands away from him- but of course, he's stronger than her. "I'm also thinking of saying something to the professors that could let you stay in the Forbidden Forest for weeks."

Without saying anything, Taehyung grabbed Jisoo's both cheeks and then he met her lips with his. With closed eyes. Heavy breathing. And his other hand went for her nape, pulling her closer.