Part 8

Actually,I was free today so I decided to update another part today. I hope you will like it😃😉😘
Hi guys!!
so heres the next update:
Just then Rahul entered. And naira hugged him tight. Natik was shocked seeing them. He tought what is his daughter up to, first Kartik now this man.
N: kaisa hai tu idiot? N who told u address. U said to us that your flight is of 3:00?
R: oh ho my J.B, I am fit and fine. you ask so many questions at a single time. Btw how r u? n bhai don't know anything. N u don't tell him.
N: wht r u mad, actually no need to ask. Wht the hell are u saying. Why shall I not tell him. Meray becharay pati wahan garmi meh airport par tera wait karay gai aur tu yaha enjoy. Shut up and let mecall him.
R: no no no not today. Stop acting as a very good patni. I know how much u my bhai is scared of.
N: you shut up idiot.
R: u too J.B,, ohh I am sorry how can a jungly billi shut up as her work is to do jungly things. Keep going.
N: Shut up or else..
R: else wht?
N: I will call you Ania and then u will see.
R: arey nahi nahi, my dear lovely cute pretty and best sister n bhabi, don't say any thing to her, plzzzz. I will never call u jungli billi.
N: ohh really, I cant how much love can change some one. Mr great RAHUL GOENKA who is always ready for tussle with me is praising me, I think I should call kartik and ask him to make video that Rahul is saying he would never call me jungli bill.
R: Yes I won't call u jungli billi, I will call u only J.B.
N: Rahul ke bachay, I won't leave u know.

Naira started running behind Rahul. The singhania family was shocked with her and rahuls closeness and chating, of him calling her bhabi, and she claming herself wife of someone.
NA: whts going on princess, who is he? And wht were u guys chatting about... bhabi..pati..patni..hmm
N: papa he is my best friend cum brother. He is Rahul Goenka. My mr idiot and kartik younger brother and brother like to me. And we were just talking rubbish. Nothing such important.
Rahul whispers to naira: haw! Bhai n your marriage a rubbish I will tell him
N: Shut up.
R: okay. Anti ji and every one will be waiting for u all as bhai told me on call. I hope u guys would support my bhai in every of his decision and understand him. He is a very good and nice person, right J.B.
N: Hmmm
R whispers again: and romantic too
N: hmm
R: n plz don't bring this J.B with u?
N: u shut up and go.

Later Rahul left and naira and family got ready for going there. Naira wore a beautiful Sarree of red colour, simple and elegant. With straight hairs and she also wore mangalsutra and placed sindoor. They both looked un-noticeable. While at kartiks home every one was asking him answer but he said he will only reply in front of Singhania family. Later Rahul entered the house every one was on cloud nine. He hugged kartik and while hugging added
R: bhai, your sasural is so big and every one is thinking your answer as yes.
K: naira told me, but I have a cool plan.
R; plz plz tell me
Kartik murmurs whole plan in Rahul's ear, and Rahul also told him way of nairas grahparvaish. Both gave eachother a high five and wished everything to be fine. they both went to there rooms and got ready. Both were looking handsome and kartik and nairas dress combination was too great.
Later naira too went down and everyone was surprised seeing her in Indian attire then they appreciated her and everyone including Gayu left for Goenka Villa.

In goenka villa, kartik and Rahul discussing something.
K: Rahul, I am sure sheis gona scold us. She want entry from front door n what r we doing.
R: Bhai chill, we just have to give J.B a grahparvaish, n we r giving it. She wll surely enjoy, don't worry.

They both went down n soon singhania's arrived. Rahul and kartik went for welcoming Naira. Soon naira was about to go with her family when Rahul dragged her.
N: where r u taking me, idiot, I want to go in.
R: shut up, J.B, don't u want a grahparvaish, now come with me soon.
N: but gate is on that side.
R: Come J.B, shut up and come with me.
Later naira went with Rahul. She reached on the back door of Goenka villa. It was beautifully decorated. Kartik was standing at there. Both kaira were mesmerized seeing each other. Kartik was lost in Naira's beauty while naira was lost in her handsome husband. Both ran and hugged each other and kartik kissed on Naira's forehead. They were about to kiss on each others lips when Rahul coughed and kaira came back into their senses.
R: Stop over here. I don't want to see more dirty picture. Now its enough.
K,N: RAHUL

R: okay now lets do grahparvaish, every one will be waiting.
Later Rahul did aarti of kaira and naira with her foot moved the box ofrice. Now Rahul and Kaira winded up the things and went inside. First naira went and greeted every one
Na: where were u princess?
N: papa actually I wore this sari for the first time so it was a bit hard to carry it so I am sorry, I got late.
Kartik and Rahul enter
SU: where were u? I was waiting for u.
R,K: Sorry maa, we met after long so were just chitchatting.

SU: Its okay.
Kartik comes and stands next to naira and next to kartik was Rahul.
K: Jaan really, u look soo hot in this sari.
Naira blushed.
N: you too look so dashing and our colour combo is love.
K: thnks dear. I want to show u our room in this home.
N: But its impossible. U just don't worry, I will see and live in it on day soon.
K: you cant live here always, because after completing factory in risikaishs we both will shift to Dehli forever along will Rahul and Ania. N will come here on every vocations.
N: Hmmm.

Later Suwarna asked Kartik for answer. Kartik hugged Manish and Suwarna with teary eyes which was shocking for naira but later Rahul came and explained naira by looks that it is a drama only and we too have to join him in it too. So kartik started
K: Suwarna maa, u are the best, I always loved me like mother but yet no one can forget his/her real mother. Same is the case with me, actually I am sorry every one, I cannot marry gayu as is it will be all against my mothers wish. I am sorry, every one.
NA: wht is your mothers wish??
K: uncle... my mother always wanted me to get married after...
N: completeing all of your studies and settling a business empire of your own and ater compeleting...

R: The puja in XYZ mandir.. right bhai
Kartik noddes in yes and then Suwarna and Manish hug him.
AK: Naira beta, how do u know about kartiks mothers wish?
N:Actually mama, in risikaish we were doing a puja for the ones who r not with us. I was the guide, Kartik was crying a lot and later told me about his mother and her wishes.
AK: Ohh k

Later naira an Rahul gave kartik u r best actors look.
K: Gayu, I am extremely sorry,I know I lied that day that I love someone else as I didn't wanted to share my moms last wish with some stranger,I am sorry. Gayu if u want we can be best friends, hmm
Gayu nodded in yes and now naira was very happy.
R: now happy J.B
N: hmmm
Later every one had tea and kaira exchanged eye looks. Now it was time for singhanias to leave. Kartik apologized to everybody nce again.
K: ok then we will meet tomorrow. As new year is coming, n this new year will also be as interesting as our past 6 right ja... naira.

N: Hmmm... but make sure and come early tomorrow as we have to make dance partners too. N yes kartik we both will go to the new year party as well. N other party will be at home.
K: right.. me and Rahul will come tomorrow on time.
Every one left for their respective houses and kaira again gave each other a flying kiss.

Please vote and comment.