Part 19

Later days passed and everyone kept preparing for Kaira’s wedding and inbetween Kaira continued their chup chup ke romance too. Usually they got caught but sometimes were safe too. It was happy time being passed.

Today was teej. Every lady kept fast for their hsband and kartik too kept for Naira. In the morning kartik came to Singhania Sadan while Rahul went to office. Vivaan and Gayu also came. Now whole family Maheshweri, singhania, Goenka’s and Kapoors( gayu and vivaan) were there. Naira hugged kartik as she met him. Later the ladies started their rituals, first they applied Mehndi on their hand while the men ( except kartik ) started their business talks. Kartik was busy in staring and looking after his wife. Gayu again was as little jealous as she was too recently married but was neclected by her husband . Later every one was done with Mehndi. Naira showed her Mehndi to Kartik who gave her a very lovely look. Later their was time in ladies dance so Natik called Kartik and asked to join the business talks of men.
NA: Kartik beta! U are standing there alone, come join us, we are discussing about business and as u too are in this field so we can have more views.

K: I am sorry uncle, actually I give separate time to home and business. I never mixed them. I have very important works at home too and I don’t want to waste my time in business talk now. I have a very beautiful wife and I love spending time with her. And today is an important festivsal and my wife had kept a fast for me and taking her care is my responsibility, so I am sorry I can waste this precious time.

After hearing kartiks answer, naira gave a proud look while kartik smiled back.Later it was time in dance so dadi asked all the ladies to do some work. Naira too agreed. Kartik knew that naira had no habit to work on teej or Karwacauth as they both had fast and Rahul completed their responsibilities on that day while servents did other work. And if naira continued her work she would faint. Kartik went to her, stopped her immediately and started to scold her.
K: what is this Jaan? You know na that u never did work when u have fast, then why??
N: I am sorry, wo …everyone was working so I joined them.

K: you are not everyone Jaan? U r my naira and u know u will faint if u worked in such fast condition and wht will I do then?
Akshara bought cold water for Kartik. Both Kaira were shocked seeing it as they didn’t told anyone that kartik too had fast. Later Rahul entered and handled situation. He took water from Akshara and drank it giving a childish excuse and saying give to bhai later. Kaira were relieved while family felt something fishy. Later all the ladies started their dance. They danced on prem ka aisa rang charhha. During the dance kaira imagined their together dance too. Later the dance was done. Every lady was waiting for moon. Naira went on terrace in search of moon. Kartik went behind her secretly.

Naira was walking here and there on terrace.
N: hey Ganga Maiya! Plz is moon ko bhej do. I am so hungry, and so will be my Mendhak.
Kartik entered and back hugged her. He thought she might be surprised but she was normal.
N: Kartik! How u came here? Someone will see?

K: No worry Jaan! I came secretly.
Both kaira had romantic talk. Later kartik requested her for dance till the moon comes. Both danced on hua he aaj pehli baar. Both were dancing that the moon came but both were lost in eachother so were unable of seeing it. Gayu saw moon and everyone went to terrace for puja. As soon as they went up, they were shocked seeing the scene on terrace., kaira were dancing very romantically, lost in eachother.
R murmured: in ka kuch nahi ho sakta, sub ko apni dirty picture dikhatey rehtay hain.
Later Natik coughed and they both came back to senses.
G: we are dying her from hunger and u guys..
ANANYA: Yaar Naira! First u can tell us moon is here and later romance.hmm
AK: Yes beta! You should call us if u have seen moon.
K: When did the moon came?

N: we couldn’t see that actually… lets start puja.
Everyone did their Puja. All the man fed their wives, but our lovebirds shared their meal.
Later everyone came down and had dinner. Kartik stopped naira from eating telling her that he had planned dinner.Naira got very happy hearing it and made an excuse to family of not eating as she is feeling very sleepyand left to her room while Kartik too forced Rahul left for home. Gayu understood that they have planned something special and was sad about her married life, Vivaan for the first time got it. But now he couldn’t do anything as they started dinner. Later got an idea.
On the other hand kartik took naira from her rooms window nd the went to her favourite restaurant while Rahul went home. Both had a romantic candle night dinner. Kaira enjoyed it a lot.
K: Now let me drop u to home, my cute wifey.
N: Noo!!! I want ice cream.