(Blushing)Reader x Nishinoya yūū

Flashback-you were new to Karasuno high and you became a first year manager on the boys volleyball team.

Your name:hi I am (your creative first and last name) n-nice too m-meet you all"

Nishinoya-san:hello I am Nishinoya yūū nice to meet you ____-san/chan"

Yuki-After the introduction

Your name:H-hinata-kun....."

Hinata:pls just call me Hinata"(as he awkwardly said while scratching his head)

Your name:Hinata,can you pls help me with something"(as you shyly said to him)

Hinata:sure what is it?"

Yuki-end of flash back and its the present and now now you're a 2nd year its been a year and a half since you told Hinata that secret(you wanna know read more to find out 😉)

Middle of class

Your name:I wonder how are the third years doing in college"(as you said in your head while you listen to the lecture)

Hinata:I wonder how are the third years doing in college"(as you said in your head while you listen to the lecture)

After class at the rooftop(You were assigned to carry some papers to the gym for Mr takeda sensei to fill in)

You accidentally bump into Noya-san

Your name:ow that hurts"(you try to get up but you can't,you accidentally twisted your ankle from the fall)

Nishinoya-san:a-are you ok ____-san/chan!"(as he worriedly said,he helped you up and took you to the infirmary)

In the infirmary

Nurse:you've twisted your ankle when you took the fall and I have to prescribe you to walk in crutches for the whole entire week"(as she was explaining to you that you can't play or get water or help clean so you just have to sit)

In the gym it was 6:34 in the evening

Noya-san:I'm really sorry I got your ankle twisted"(as he depressingly said)

Your name:no no its ok it's my fault too I wasn't looking where I was going I got to focused"(as you said awkwardly

Your name:*holds noya-sans hand while using one crutch

Noya-san:*blushes a little*

Your name*blushing a lot*

Yuki:Well I guess bumping into someone and twisting your ankle isn't bad