Chapter 1(Our corrupted world)

The meet up
———————

"Again..why does that same dream keep on happening too me..." As Kozume Questioned himself in-front of the mirror.

Shoyo wakes up with confusion "What the—" he was shocked on the dream he had "What—? That dream... felt real..." he thought about the questions when he texted Kōzūme.

Kōzūme Kenma

Contact number saved...

Shoyo:Hey Kenma..You awake?
Read at 5:18 am ✔️

Kōzūme:Yeah I am Shoyo— Whats up?
Read at 5:19 am ✔️

Shoyo:I had a weird dream...Its about Kuroo and Kageyama
Read at 5:20 am✔️

Kōzūmē:Oh—? Tell me about it Shoyo
Read at 5:21 am✔️

Shoyo:Its—..um- hard too explain but the dream i saw is...that Kageyama and Kuroo are cheating on us..
Read at 5:22 am✔️

Kōzūme:Wait a minute–?! I had that same dream too?!
Read at 5:22 am✔️

Shoyo:Really?! Then i guess.. the rest of the story is not too be told right?
Read at 5:23 am✔️

Kōzūme:Mhm! Thats right..Well since you're in Kyoto..Why don't we meet up? In the central park?
Read at 5:25 am✔️

Shoyo:Sure! Lets meet up at 8:00? Oh and i need too tell Dai-san first k?
Read at 5:26 am✔️

Kōzūme:Sure..I'll ask Kuroo too-!!
Read at 5:28 am✔️

Shoyo:Sure anddd–I asked Dai-san– and he said yes!
Read at 5:29 am✔️

Kōzūme:Alright i asked Kuroo too and he allowed me– welp.. See you at 8 Shoyo-!
Read at 5:30 am✔️

Shoyo:Mhm-! Gotcha-!
Read at 5:32 am✔️

Conversation has ended————————

So they both got ready within 30 minutes it was 6:32 am on the clock after that they both had breakfast.

Kenma had Eggs,Milk,And bread while
of-course while playing his game and talking too Lev.

While Hinata had Bacons and had a ton of rise while talking too Nōyā-san and Hinata talking about how cool Nōyā Rolling Thunder is.

As time went by It was 7:45 am And Kenma and Hinata said goodbye too there teammates and started walking too the central park.

They met up not exactly at 8:00 but 8:15 am since they got stopped by people trying too get there autograph.

Kenma was asked 10-20 autographs as Hinata also had the same after that they said there in the rush and ran ahead.

Hinata and Kenma were catching there breath since they're breathless from all the running and stuff.

Hinata was still catching his breath while saying "Well– the 8:00 am meet up didn't go as planned i got stopped for an autograph–" He stopped and took his breath again and started talking again "And i got asked 20 times–".

Kenma responded "Well– i had the same too– why don't we get water?".

Hinata answers "Sure and let's find a bench too talk–?".

Kenna responded "Sure!"

————End of chapter 1 for Our corrupted world————

A/N

hey- sorry for not writing for a long time welp i didn't know what too write but i most likely won't write ver often since school is coming up and stuff well i'll write when i have time and- this is not part of haikyuu texting i'll write more of that if i finish "our corrupted world" i don't know what chapter i'll finish this yet but after that i'll finish this story but now worries if i finish this i'll most likely update it i guess but yeah- thats all bye!!