Chapter 3(Our corrupted worlds)

The plan |
————

After Kenma and Hinata went back,Kageyama was Asking something too Daichi The rest of the team got suspicious of Kageyama including Daichi but except for Hinata since he went too his room when he got back.

This also happened at Nekoma since Kuroo since he said he had too go meetup with Kageyama, Kenma had started texting Hinata by then.

Shoyo Hinata

Contact number saved....

Shoyo:Mhm-! Gotcha-!
Read at 5:32 am✔️

————Conversation has ended————

Kōzūme:Hey shoyo! You in your room or something?
Read at 10:15 am✔️

Shoyo:Mhm-! What about you Kenma?
Read at 10:16 am✔️

Kōzūme:Yeah I am. So—Whats happening there Shoyo?
Read at 10:17 am✔️

Shoyo:Nothing much—But Kageyama is meeting up with Kuroo-san and i'm kinda getting suspicious of them...
Read at 10:19 am✔️

Kōzūme:Me too—I am really getting  my suspicions on them...
Read at 10:20 am✔️

Shoyo:They must be hiding something by meeting up..I'm really getting suspicious now!
Read at 10:22 am✔️

Kōzūme:Maybe..But who knows—Anyways I need to go Yaku-san is calling me—.
Read at 10:24 am✔️

Shoyo:Aight—Alright-Its the same this time for us i'm getting called too by Suga-san—Anyways bye!!
Read at 10:26 am✔️

————Conversation has ended————

While Hinata was about too leave the room He randomly got dragged on the floor by Sugawara-san.

Then Suga-san said "Hinata...Come."

Hinata was really confused while he gets dragged on the floor on the ground by Suga-san he said "Okay—Then?"

Sugawara had stopped dragging Hinata on the floor while the rest of the team are standing.

Then Sugawara said "Hinata...We all have suspicions on Kageyama..He may be cheating on you.."

Hinata pulled in The Answer right after the question finished "Maybe..Me and Kenma's suspicions are getting high up too..Since—We keep having the same dream every night about Kageyama and Kuroo-san Cheating on us.."

Sugawara answered Confused "Really? But what shall we do?"

Hinata pulled the answer in after a moment of silence "We have too plan,spy and figure out our answer for this.."

The whole team agreed on what Hinata had said and they all started planning.

The same thing happened too the team on Nekoma well not the dragging part bit they all started planning and Karasuno and Nekoma also Started calling each other for the plans they had in mind.

—————End of Chapter 3 of "Our corrupted Worlds"—————

A/N

Sorry for uploading this in late since I had my Phone taken away— and stuff but hoped you enjoy this chapter of "Our corrupted World" and thats all goodbye!!