LisKook - T or D

requested by: flyacrosstheglobe & blinkxarmy123

so i rewrote this liskook chapter because i, myself, got dissappointed at the last chapter.

-

"truth or dare?"

lisa looked at rosé and blinked her eyes many times.

"what's up with the sudden question, rojé?" her eyes went to the back of her head as the girl in front of her just laughed.

"just answer me."

lisa just continued to ignore the girl.

"aw come on lisa, no fun."

a sigh left lisa's mouth as she closed the book in her hands, "fine."

"truth."

"do you like jungkook?"

that made lisa's heartbeat stop as she looked at rosé blankly. what's up with her?

"rosé, are you okay hun? did you drink your medicines?"

"my only medicine is for you to tell me the truth lisa." rosé continued to tease her as a tint of blush was again visible in her cheeks.

lisa looked away and scrunched her nose, "ugh fine, y-yes."

a loud shriek left rosé's mouth making lisa immediately cover her friend's mouth.

she looked around the room and her eyes locked with someone's eyes, jungkook's eyes.

she looked down and to rosé, "be quiet, he's looking."

as she removed her hands from the other girl's mouth, a smile was already plastered on it.

"truth or dare?"

"again?" irritation and slight anger was very emphasized in lisa's tone as she whisper-shouted at her friend.

a nod was all she recieved from the other girl.

"truth."

"again?" rosé mocked what lisa did earlier as she smirked, "no repeating of truth, lisa."

lisa looked at rosé while knitting her eyebrows, "when the fuck did that become a rule?"

"now."

lisa rolled her eyes at rosé's remark and sighed, "fine, whatever."

"i dare you to play truth or dare with jungkook."

disbelief was all written is lisa's face as she looked at her friend, "rosé!"

fits of laughter left rosé's mouth, "if you wont do it, there would be a consequence, you would scream "ily jungkook loudly in this room." that made lisa immediatelt stand up from her chair and proceed to jungkook's direction.

"plus, you'll thank me later, im helping you out here!"

a glare was all rosé recieved.

-

"h-hi there."

jungkook looked up from his phone to lisa as he smiked at her, "yes?"

"u-um, i was dared to play truth or dare with you, would you play with me?" please say no, please say no.

"sure."

her heartbeat stopped and hesitatedly sat infront of jungkook. she looked behind jungkook to see rosé giving her two big thumbs up.

deafining silence.

"truth or dare lisa?"

lisa snapped to look at the lad infront of her and looked around, "truth?"

"who dared you play truth or dare with me?"

that made lisa's lungs breath a little as she relaxed a bit, "rosé."

she pointed at rosé behind jungkook and jungkook followed her finger.

"ah i see, your turn!"

"truth or dare?"

the game continued on and on until they both got comfortable with each other and actually enjoyed each other's presence.

"haha last one, it's almost time, truth or dare?"

jungkook asked lisa in between his laughs and lisa confidently answered, "dare."

a smirk was plastered on his face as he leaned in towards lisa, "i dare you to date me, lalisa manoban."

a blush was shown in her face but she disregarded it as she leaned closer to jungkook than how it should be.

"well let me dare you too, mr. jeon."

jungkook raised an eyebrow at her and sheepishly smiled as he nodded.

"i dare you to fall for me."

and the bell rang.

-

hatdog.