Keeping promises

Adrian

I don’t hesitate as I kiss down her chest taking my time to look over every inch of her, burning the image into my head. My hands begin to strip her of her dress as I continue to follow the curves of her body worshiping every bit of flesh in a purposeful way. I need to prove something to her tonight, I need to prove it to myself.

I know what I want from her, I know what I want her to be. It took me a bit to realize it but maybe I really am over the shit with Kate. Maybe I am ready to have a relationship with Hex, introduce her to my world and make her my old lady. My tounge flicks over her nipple and she bucks against me, I smirk as I lift her up and bring her to the king sized hotel bed.

I swap to the other side rolling slow circles over her other breast before grabbing her hips and flipping her onto her belly in a unexpected move. I take a moment to enjoy the view before hooking my fingers into her black lace panties and edging then slowly down her hips. I can read the words on her hips clearly now.

The text is stylized, wispy and thin lined. The words wrapping around her hip and ending just at her spine. 'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.'

Cocking my head to the side I trace the letters softly, watching for even the slightest hint of her being ticklish. Sadly nothing. Instead I continue to gently trace the tattoo, my other hand holding me to hover over her slightly.

"Its an Oscar Wilde quote…" she suddenly says from the pillows her head occupies.

I wait for her to go on and when she doesn't I move on to rubbing her shoulders, her sides, her back. I just let my hands roam over her feeling her warmth as she relaxes. Leaning in I nibble the back of her neck after brushing her hair aside. "Why Oscar Wilde?"

"My dad..." she says softly. "He is where I learned to love literature. He loved to read, found it soothing.."

"You were close?"

"He understood me better.. my sisters were popular, girly… things I never was. I was a tomboy, outside with my dad during the day, curled up with a book in the evening. I am close to my Mom but my Dad was my world when I was a kid." Sadness tinges her voice and I can tell she doesn't really want to talk about it.

My fingers dig into her fleshy hips as I unintentionally grind my ever hardening member against her rear. My lips latch onto her neck and I gently suck gaining a muffled moan in response. Her back arches as my teeth scrape her jugular and she presses herself firmly against me.

My arms snake beneath her and my hands cup her breasts, pulling on her nipples in a slow and thorough attempt to remember ever bit of her. She is likely to regret this tomorrow and curse my existence so I need to enjoy every bit she is willing to bare.

She lets out a purring moan and I almost come undone right there. Tearing her panties off in the a swift move I drop down and flip her onto her back, not giving her a chance to argue before burying my face in her moist heat. The moment her sweetness comes into contact with my tongue is like heaven and the groans she lets out cause my pants to moisten with pre-cum.

Latching onto her magic button giving it a good lashing with the tip of my tongue before giving a gentle suck that causes her to tremble below me. She thrashes about until I lay my arm across her waist effectively pinning her in place. Her breathing becomes ragged and her head falls back as she whispers my name over and over again in a breathy chant that just drives me on.

My girl tastes devine. I don't want to stop even as she reaches her peak over and over again under my careful ministrations. My fingers slip inside her moist folds and I can feel her clenching down with everything she has, her hands work their way into my hair, urging me on.

Pulling away, I kiss my way back up her as she deftly removes my shirt and begins to work at my pants, fingers fumbling with the button for just a moment before the pressure on my groin is suddenly relieved and I burst free of my confines. I hear a moan from her as her thin fingers wrap around my length and I respond with one of my own.

I growl against her as she guides me to her entrance, the slick warmth inviting me in. Taking a deep breath I slide inside her tight opening, feeling her stretch to accommodate me. The gasp that escapes her when I am fully inside just eggs me on and I know I can't remain gentle.

She fits like a glove, like she was made to have me inside her, and as I begin a rough, unforgiving pace she matches me thrust for thrust, lifting her hips to meet mine. Gods she feels so good, I don't know how long I will be able to keep up before I blow my load. I can feel her warmth milking me as her muscles tense ever tighter with each thrust.

"Fuck me, this feels good." She whimpers out as another orgasm takes hold of her and her body spasms against me.

I can't. With a few more thrust I give in too and paint her insides with my seed, something that I didn't even think about till right that second. Shit, no condom. Then a groan as I release my built up lust into her.

I hold her close but don't pull out as I cover her lips with mine once more. Tasting her, tempting her to not forget how this feels. A soft sigh escapes her as she snuggles up against me, wrapping her arms around my neck before kissing my jugular.

I feel great, better than I have felt before. This must be the afterglow that others talk about with that crooked smile on their faces. This must be what real sex is like, not the need to release but instead the need to join with another and I know right then that I won't find this elsewhere. This is it. Hex is it.

After cleaning us both up I climb in beside her already sleeping form and wrap myself around her but I don't sleep. Instead I watch her. The little smile on her face, the slight flush to her skin. She is perfect.

I begin to feel panic but I push the feeling away. I can keep her safe, I will. Nothing will hurt her ever again. I brush her hair behind her ear as I smile at her angelic sleeping face.

After hours of watching her my phone goes off, not my personal phone but my club phone and I can't  help but frown. It has been quiet lately and I had hoped it would stay that way for a while until I could introduce Hex to my life. So much for that.

Slipping out of bed I snatch up my pants and ignore the thunk as something hits the floor, hurriedly rushing into the bathroom to answer. Glancing down I see it is Grim and I instantly swap to work mode forgetting all else.

"Yeah boss." I answer and wait for instructions.

"Know I told you that you could take a few days but shit has gone down. We need you to come in, we are needing to call a meeting about some things that have happened while my best enforcer has been occupied.." Grim's voice is rough and gravelly, not its usual bass cantor that commands without question. "Turk and his old lady were killed last night on the far end of our territory and the garage had a fire but that was taken care of.."

"Revenge then?"

"Definitely. We think Penni had something to do with it. Since the rapist thing shit has been weird with her. The other night Trigger and Ice came in drunk, talking about some bird who you been spending time with and she went off, attacked one of the whores and took off. Didn't know you were spending time with a bird, what is that about?" Grim grumbles angrily. "We are waiting for you so we can call church but shit needs to be done, Carts been getting bold and now two of our own are dead."

I just grunt as I step back out from the bathroom and grab my shirt, cut, and boots, quickly throwing them on and scooping my bag up. I got shit to do, I don't have time to think about what I am doing as I grab my truck keys and leave out the hotel bar as fast as my feet will carry me.

Jumping in my junker I glance back for only a moment. This was the plan from the beginning. I was only trying to get her out of my system. Shaking it off I shove the key in the ignition and the engine roars to life.

My foot finds the gas and I take off into the night like I was always meant to do. I am not a good person and its time I go use the skills that have earned me the name Deviant. Someone is going to suffer and right now I have so much chaos inside my head that I know it won't be enough even if I torture fifty guys.

My gut knows what I am leaving behind even if my brain refuses to see it, to acknowledge what the rest of me knows to be true. I love that woman and I am breaking every promise I have made her. I can only hope it doesn't break her more.