Chapter 1

Ansel Luo

Black short hair

Blue eyes

Omega

25

5'10

Wolf - Brown, with black streaks

Scar on his right side of his back shoulder

Mate - Irvin Fang

Traits - Strong willed, stubborn, pure hearted but not naive, quite witty, studious

Hobbies - training, running around in his wolf form, reading poetry.

Parents - Tara and Aki Luo.

Siblings - twin sister, Accalia and younger brother, Hunter.

~~~

"Go!! Go!!" A voice shouted in the midst of the chaos. Fires were spreading, faster and faster. It jumps from one house to another. Screams and cries filled the night. The young girl stood crying after losing her mother into the crowd. Ansel Luo quickly ran up to her and scooped her up, and started to run in the same direction as the crowd. Soon, he found the mother of the girl's, and immediately entrusted the girl to her.

He looked back, and around the crowd. Accalia and Hunter. Mom, Dad.

His head pounded, as his heart beat faster and faster. His palms sweaty with fear. He quickly changed into his wolf form, as he began to lunge towards the burning buildings. Multiple voices tried to tell him to stop and come back. But he didn't listen.

Once he arrived, it was too late. He saw his mother and father stabbed in their heart with silver knives. Anger boiled his blood. He then saw Accalia in her wolf form, who was shielding Hunter from a bigger dark wolf in front of her. She also had multiple injuries on her. He had gone for a run, but when he came back, instead of another peaceful quietness, he was greeted with chaos and fire burning his home.

"Accalia!" He voice linked his older sister, as he jumped in front of her. He looked up to the bigger wolf, to growl however he didn't have a chance. As he makes eye contact with the larger black wolf. His heart felt like it was being squeezed, but not pain squeeze. He felt butterflies in his stomach. His nose picked up a scent of relaxation. The onyx eyes that filled with darkness opened its eyes in shock as well. The wolf seemed to have noticed something, as it quickly tried to stop something. In a matter of seconds, everything went blurry. He was thrown to the side by a wolf they had failed to notice. He briefly saw the darker's wolf eye turning even wider by what had happened.

Ansel slowly woke up as he saw a smaller face of Accalia's. Hunter. He was forced to move his aching muscles to lift himself from his lying position. He looked around and saw Accalia naked, beat up and on the floor, trembling.

He crawled to her as quickly as possible with his throbbing pain on his head. He was bleeding. Must have been from when I was tackled across the room to the wall. He gently tried to lift his trembling sister to face him. She was crying, she was a sobbing mess. Hunter walked over to them, and hugged Accalia.

It was then Ansel finally came back into reality. His home was attacked. His parents were killed. Now, his siblings and him, who probably were the only survivors who are locked up in this horrid and unknown place. His tears slipped out, as he let out a cry of pain. He wrapped his arms around his siblings. Thankful he still had them, yet feared when he might lose them too.

***

"Brother! What were you thinking letting those disgusting children of the Luos' live?" Dasha yelled, slamming the desk of her brother's. Irvin however didn't reply, as he simply looked away and outside the glass window. The sun was on the verge of rising. They had been back from the battle. Irvin Fang had finally gotten his revenge, getting rid of all the Luos. At least that was what it was supposed to be.

"Dasha, calm down a little." Elias spoke up from behind her, placing his hands on Dasha's shoulders which immediately were shakened off. He was quite surprised when that happened. Dasha had never pushed him away like this.

"Tell me brother. I thought we were getting revenge on our clan and family. Why did you let them live?" Dasha asked again.

"Because." Irvin started, "He's my mate." Elias and Dasha were completely taken back from this response. Out of all the wolves in the world, the mate of Irvin Fang's had to be his enemy's son. It was quite laughable. Dasha did indeed let out an exhale of laughter.

"I can't believe this." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. The room was filled with silence, until Elias began to ask.

"I understand not killing the eldest son now, but why the daughter and the younger son?"

Irvin didn't answer for a moment. His fingers drummed on the desk. "You'll find out. Now, I will go rest. It has been a long night. You should rest as well." Before Dasha had any chance to argue, Irvin had already left the room and closed the door behind him.

"I can't believe him." Dasha sighed. Elias wrapped his arms around Dasha's waist. "Dasha, baby. I know this is hard right now but we should rest first. Then after, we will have another discussion of this topic, okay?" He gently smiled, as he caressed Dasha's back.

Dasha, giving up for now, formed a thin smile and nodded. They then also headed to their bedroom.