Chapter 5

Dasha Noble (Fang)

Black hair curly hair

Brown eyes

Omega

25

5'6

Wolf - Black fur

Mate - Elias Noble

Traits - Free, Strong willed, Tolerant, Cautious, Sarcasm and Attitude

Hobbies - Gardening, Shopping.

Parents - deceased

Siblings - Irvin Fang

~~~

 As Accalia was running, she was stopped when one of the other servants called her name. She stopped, and quickly wiped her tears before turning her head towards the direction that called her name. "Accalia, Bring some drinks to the young lady's room. There are important guests so be extra careful."

"Okay." She muttered, before going to the kitchen. Her hands trembled, as she tried to forget what she saw. She would have the talk with Ansel later. Surely, he will have an explanation. She paused, What if they were mates? She started to become conflicted. If that were the case, she would be unable to do anything. If that wasn't the case...

She knocked on the door, with her free hand. She opened the door, when she heard Dasha telling her to come in.

She walked in as calm and composed as she could. She still has a deep hatred for the siblings that killed her family. She was ashamed of herself, but it won't be for long. She had been exploring the house areas, and possible escape routes. She placed the tray down in the center of the table. She didn't even glance at the guests or Dasha.

However, as she placed the tray down. She smelled a nice scent coming from the guest that sat on the opposite couch of Dasha's. Her wolf perked up, mate. Accalia froze at what her wolf had told her. She turned her head, and finally she saw a clear image of her mate. He was equally surprised as well, when they made eye contact.

She quickly averted her gaze, and stood back up. Before she could run away, He stopped her, by grabbing her hand. "Stop." He ordered, in his deep low voice. Dasha looked at him, puzzled. Her eyes landed on their hands.

"Dasha." He continued, "Why is my mate working as a servant in your house?" His voice traced with anger. Accalia flinched, she unknowingly grip the fingers of her mate in her palms tighter. Dasha shooked a little, at the dominating aura he was spreading out.

"Your mat-?" She abruptly stopped. She finally understood who this 'mate' was. She exhaled out a sigh of frustration. "First, Irvin and now you?" The man was a bit taken back at her question.

"This mate of yours is a Luo. Irvin's mate is her twin brother." She explained. Accalia's mouth gaped open. Irvin is Ansel's mate. And this man that sat on the couch, is her mate. It was a lot to take in for her. Ahh.. My head hurts. Everything turned black for Accalia, as she passed out. The man quickly held her, so she didn't hit anything.

***

"Accalia!" Ansel burst into the room, with a worried expression. He stopped when he saw an unfamiliar man next to her. Quickly, he got in between them. He turned into his wolf form. All the guards accompanied by the man quickly turned into their wolf form as well. They bared their teeth at him. Ansel released a low threatening growl, sticking close to his unconscious sister.

"Stay down." The man ordered his guards. The guards immediately followed the order. "What happened?" Irvin asked, as he walked in. They all turned their heads toward him. Irvin was now cold, and furious. The two had been conversing for a bit, until a servant came in and asked for him. She also told Ansel that Accalia had fainted. Which led to them being here.

"It seems your mate had misunderstood the situation." The man replied calmly. Irvin walked over to Ansel. At first, he even bared his teeth towards him but once Ansel realized it was Irvin, his mate. He relaxed, as Irvin ran his hand on his fur. Before long, he changed back into his human form. Irvin took his top off, and let Ansel put it on.

Ansel wanted to be by Irvin's side, but also didn't want to leave his sister's side, so he held his hand to allow Irvin to walk somewhere else, not that he was even planning to. Dasha and Elias who had been watching the scene stood in disbelief at how complicated things had become.

"This man is Dermin. Your sister's mate unfortunately." Dasha explained, crossing her arm across her chest. Ansel looked at him in shock, as Dermin, who had just given Dasha a glare, gave him a thin smile and nodded.

Dermin's face turned serious again, before he began. "I know that you guys are Luos. But your parents' sins, especially your father's; it shouldn't be your sins. Even if you guys are the children of sinful parents, it doesn't change the fact that you guys are our mates."

"Then... tell us." A voice sounded from behind Ansel and Irvin. They all turned their heads to Accalia, who had awoken. "What sins did they commit that they had to die?" She asked with an angry tone.

Dermin looked at her. He quickly walked over to her, and wiped the tear that fell down to her cheek. "Tell me." She swatted his hands. "I won't accept you until you tell me."

"They.." Dasha began, "They killed our parents. We were much much younger than you guys when your dad killed our parents and took our land. I will never forget that night, calling out to our mother, begging her to not leave us, as she went back to fight your parents with our father."

Accalia became speechless, so did Ansel. He shook his head, that couldn't be. The hand that held his hand squeezed his hand. He looked up to Irvin, with tears in his eyes. Dermin embraced his mate, who was too shocked to give any reaction.

"Dasha and Elias, you should go back for now." Irvin told them, as he looked back at them. Elias nodded, and brought Dasha out with him. Irvin let Ansel sit on the bed that Accalia was sitting on. Dermin parted himself from her.

Irvin kneeled down on his knees, and took Ansel's hand. He looked up at Ansel, who was still teary eyed. "We'll leave you alone for a bit. Talk things out with your sister. We'll be right outside, so..."

"So, let us know when you guys are finished." Dermin finished for him. Irvin looked at him and nodded. Irvin gave Ansel's a few pats, before parting with him and leaving Dermin. Dermin gave a light kiss on Accalia's forehead. "I'll be waiting for your answer."

They closed the door behind them.

The room was once more silent. Accalia took her brother's hand. They looked at each other, "What should we do?"

"I don't know what we should do, Accalia. I want to forgive and be able to love Irvin. I want to be happy." Ansel said.

Accalia took a good look at Ansel for a long while. She brought her hand up to caress his cheek, "Ansel. We can be happy. It will take a very long time. But I think we can forgive them, depending on how they treat us. We're a little broken right now. We all have wounds, but it's our choice if we want to treat it and let it heal or keep scratching at it so it never heals. The guilt of leaving our family will drag us down, but we're in this together. You're not alone Ansel, and neither am I. We found our mates, Ansel. I've seen how Irvin looks at you. He will treat you good, if he doesn't. I'll make him regret it, even if I die in the process."

Ansel seemed shaken by the last statement, "Please, don't die no matter what."

Accalia smiled a little, "We're strong enough for this. Depending on what happens in the future, we can always escape."

Ansel looked at her puzzled. Accalia grinned and whispered lowly in his ears, after glancing at the door.