the new born and a warning?

Naaaaaants ingonyamaaaaaa bagithi Baba

Sithi uhm ingonyama

Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba

Ingonyama

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Sitha ngqwa!)

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Eshe!)

African animals, all moving. panning to a long shot of all the animals. the giraffes come walking up on a hill

From the day we arrive on the planet

And, blinking, step into the sun

There's more to see than can ever be seen

More to do than can ever be done

elephants, zebras, ants, birds, storks, etc. are all doing some thing 

There's far too much to take in here

More to find than can ever be found

But the sun rolling high

Through the sapphire sky

Keeps great and small on the endless round

long- distance camera centers on Pride Rock where all the animals are gathering. Mufasa is on Pride Rock. Long camera arc to Mufasa and Zazu.

It's the Circle of Life

And it moves us all

Zazu bows to Mufasa, who smiles and nods at him

Through despair and hope

Through faith and love

Appearance of Rafiki, the mandrill. He passes between ranks of animals, who bow to him; he then climbs Pride Rock to where Mufasa is standing.

Till we find our place

On the path unwinding

Rafiki and Mufasa embrace each other.

In the Circle

The Circle of Life

Mufasa leads Rafiki over to Sarabi, who is holding Simba

Rafiki puts the juice and sand he collects on Simba's brow-- a ceremonial crown. He then picks Simba up and ascends to the point of Pride Rock. Mufasa and Sarabi follow. Rafiki holds Simba up for the crowd to view.

It's The Circle of Life

The crowd starts howling, stamping, etc

And it moves us all

Through despair and hope

Through faith and love

The clouds part and a sunbeam highlights Rafiki and Simba on Pride Rock.

Till we find our place

The crowd bows down, one by one.

On the path unwinding

Camera slowly zooms out to a striking view of the Presentation.

In the Circle

The Circle of Life.

the Mouse comes out and starts preening in the light. Begins sniffing. it Becomes frightened. Suddenly a large lion paw swoops down and catches him.

Scar is holding the squeaking and struggling mouse in his paw. He talks to it while playing with it

Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. exhale lightly And you... shall never see the light of another day. closed-mouth laughter. Starts to place the mouse on his extended tongue ... Adieu... quiet laugh

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

Light sigh. What do you want?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. bows ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

The mouse runs away from Scar

Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch.

Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

Oooh... I quiver with FEAR.

Scar crouches down and is baring his teeth at Zazu.

Very concerned Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP!

Scar quickly pounces on the bird, catching him in his mouth.

Scar! 

Mm-hmm?

Drop him.

Speaking from Scar's mouth Impeccable timing, your majesty.

Scar spits the bird out, covered with saliva

Eyyccch.

Sarcastically overjoyed Why! If it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

Faking astonishment That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful.

He turns and start scraping his claws on the rock wall. Zazu cringes at the sound.

Admiring his claws ...Must have slipped my mind.

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line! Scar clicks his teeth at Zazu, who has flown near his face. Zazu takes cover behind Mufasa's foreleg. Scar bends down to speak to him.

Well, I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

That "hairball" is my son... and your future king.

Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.Oh, no, Mufasa. Perhaps YOU shouldn't turn YOUR back on me.

Roars and literally jumps in front of Scar, baring his teeth for the first time Is that a challenge?

Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

Pity! Why not?

Looking at Zazu Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength looking at Mufasa ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Deep sigh There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. perches on Mufasa's shoulder And they always manage to ruin special occasions.

What am I going to do with him?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

Zazu!

And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him.

They exit, chuckling. and it Pans out into open savannah.

This Land a rainstorm gently crossing the savannah. Multiplane as the thunder rumbes. Camera approaches to Rafiki's baobab tree. Camera switch to the inside of the tree. Rafiki is doing hand paintings on the wall. We see he is completing a lion cub.

Simba... Hmm... Ah heh-heh-heh-heh-heh... completing the ceremonial crown in the painting Simba.

fade in of Pride Rock in early morning