the end and new live being born

Simba slowly crosses the desolated land. He reaches the lip of a cliff and looks out over his former home. Mostly lacking in life, it is painted in grays. Seeing the desolation, a look of determination, even fury, appears on Simba's face.

Simba, wait up! ...It's awful, isn't it?

I didn't want to believe you.

What made you come back?

I finally got some sense knocked into me. And I've got the bump to prove it. Besides, this is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

I will.

It's gonna be dangerous.

Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha.

I see nothing funny about this.

Timon? Pumbaa? What are you doing here?

At your service, my liege.

Uh. We're going to fight your uncle... for this?

Yes, Timon; this is my home.

Eeh. Talk about your fixer-upper. Well, Simba, if it's important to you, we're with you to the end.

Simba smiles appreciatively.

Simba. (Y/N), Timon, and Pumbaa are sneaking up to the edge of Pride Rock. From behind a log, they observe close up the hordes of hyenas.

Hyenas. I hate hyenas. So what's your plan for gettin' past those guys?

Live bait.

Good idea. Heeey.

Come on, Timon-- you guys have to create a diversion.

What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?

Timon is a hula outfit. Pumbaa is set up like a roastet pig, even with an apple in his mouth.

Luau!

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat

Come on down and dine

On this tasty swine

All you have to do is get in line 

Aaaare you achin'

Yup, yup, yup

Foooor some bacon?

Yup, yup, yup

Heeee's a big pig

Yup, yup

You could be a big pig too.

Oy!

They run off screaming to lead some of the hyenas away. Simba and (Y/N) make it by.

(Y/N), you find my mother and rally the lionesses. I'll look for Scar. 

Simba is making his way up Pride Rock.

"SARABI!!" Scar shouted so loud that his mother's name echoed back and forth and Simba gasped as he saw his beloved mother walk through the crowd of growling hyenas and towards the top where Scar was. Simba frowned. Sarabi looked much older, malnourished and very unhealthy. How could he have turned his back on her?

Yes, Scar?

Where is your hunting party? They are not doing their job.

Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.