elephant graveyard and be prepared

Simba and (Y/N) making their way away from Zazu. They are laughing.

All right, it worked!

We lost 'im.

I... am a genius.

Hey, Genius, it was my idea.

Yeah, but I pulled it off.

With me!

Oh yeah? ...Rrarr!

Simba jumps at (Y/N); they tussle quickly.  ends on top and pins Simba with her forepaws, producing a resounding thump.

Ha. Pinned ya.

Hey, lemme up.

(Y/N) turns away smiling. Simba looks at her and jumps at her again. They tussle, rolling down a short hill. She pins him again in the same position with another thump.

Pinned. Ya. Again.

A geyser makes a loud noise nearby, ejecting steam. The camera pulls back to a view of the surroundings that the cubs have just noticed. Mostly in grays, we see a dark craggy vale filled with skeletons of elephants.

This is it. We made it.

They look over the edge of the ledge they are on. A large bull elephant skull is nearby. The camera follows to survey the entire bleak view.

Whoa!

It's really creepy.

Yeah... Isn't it great?

We could get in big trouble.

I know, huh.

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

There's only one way to know. Come on. Let's go check it out.

Simba walks towards the mouth of the skull. Zazu flaps suddenly up in front of them, emitting a sharp squawk of 

Wrong! The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here.

Aw, man.

We're way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands.

Huh. Look. Banana Beak is scared. Heh.

 Zazu pokes Simba on the nose saying.

That's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy. And right now, we are all in very real danger.

Simba has moved nearer to the entrance of the skull

Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha! 

Following Simba's confident laughter we hear more laughing from inside the skull. Simba runs back and hides behind (Y/N) and Zazu. Three hyenas emerge from the skull's eyes and mouth.

Well, well, well, Banzai. What have we got here?

Hmm. I don't know, Shenzi. Uh... what do you think, Ed?

Ed's Crazy laughter

They circle around the cubs and Zazu.

Yeah, just what I was thinking. A trio of trespassers!

And quite by accident, let me assure you. A simple navigational error. Eh heh heh...

Whoa, whoa, wait wait wait... I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

I, madam, am the king's majordomo.

And that would make you...?

The future king.