Possible Mistake

Lucy's POV

The sun gleamed through my curtains as my window was slightly cracked. I was surprised to wake up to no Natsu not Happy. It saddened me just a bit but I couldn't let that put a damper on my day. I hopped out of bed and ran straight for the shower to clean myself off.

After my shower and putting in a change of clothes of a black tank top and pink booty shorts I say down to write a little bit of my novel.

  By the next time I looked at my clock, it read 2:30 and I started at 10:45! Damn Natsu is probably worried... I thought I headed out of my apartment to meet Natsu at Fairytail. On my way there I saw him running up to me with his in the air, "Lucy!!! Where the hell have you been?!" He hugged me tight.

"Gomen! I got caught up in writing. Hey, where's happy?" I looked over his shoulder for the furry blue cat.

"Wendy and Carla needed extra Arial support on a quest." He shrugged. I know he missed his best friend but he just didn't want to show it. He interrupted my thoughts, " Hey, Luce? Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded in agreement as we both started to walk back to my apartment.

Natsu really wanted to watch a scary movie, but I made a pouty face so I can watch a Rom-Com. He caved and let me watch my movie. I made popcorn for both of us and split the serving in half so we each had our own bowls. I had my feet on his lap as the movie started.

Natsu's POV

Throughout the drag of a movie, I noticed Lucy slowly getting closer to me. She was eventually in my lap, completely focused on the movie. I wasn't focused at all. I was playing with her hair and staring at her milky skin. I felt her breathing pick up and quiet sobs make their way to my dragon ears. "What's wrong Luce?" I already knew the answer I just thought it was adorable. But I could have never predicted her answer.

"She just wants to happy.....and he just keeps pulling away....she...she doesn't know how to tell him she loves him...and I know how that feels...." she continued to sob when my ears perked at her last words.

"How do you relate?" I secretly was in love with Luce and if she confesses right here, right now I'm making her mine forever. No questions asked.

"Because I love someone as I don't know how to tell them!" Tears continually falling in a river down her face. At this point, I'd paused the movie so I could focus on her. "Who..." I was so scared to know the answer, but I knew even if it wasn't me I'll continue to be her best friend.

"It's you, you dummy!" Her eyes opened wide in realization of what she just said. I smiled and slowly turned her head to face my own,

"I love you too, Luce." I smiled even brighter as I pulled her face to mine. Our lips touched for just a second before Luce pushed into me and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her waist closer to me.

LEMON AHEAD****

Suddenly a wave of heat washed over us. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I dropped her on the bead and took off my shirt and leaned down on her. Right before my lips touched hers she lightly touched my chest with her fingertips, " Are you sure Natsu? I thought you liked Lissana." She blushed at her own comment. I disregarded her comment and kissed her again. At first, she was tense but then melted into the kiss as if she was taking that as my answer. I let my hands travel up her smooth legs and to her pink shorts, then I slowly started to pull them down revealing her white lacey underwear. I burnt off her tank top and bra with my flames. She flicked at the sudden heat but then pressed her body into me harder. Our tongues danced in rhythm with each other. Lucy's arms started to grip onto my back as I placed kisses down her body. Her grip moved to my head once I reached her center. I teased her with my finger, just gently rubbing the fabric barely covering her core.

She shivered at my touch. I gently moved the fabric aside and stuck one finger into her. A moan escaped her lips. I entered another finger and pumped slowly; then faster and faster. She was pushing my head down while screaming from pleasure. I pulled out my fingers and stuck my tongue in as a replacement. I lathered her clit with my saliva and sucked on her pee-hole. Lucy pushed my head further into her while grabbing onto the sheet with her other hand. She started to shake as I moved my tongue faster and faster; her screams became louder and louder. Her core became tighter around my tongue for a moment, then she squirted in my mouth. I swallowed her fluids that were pouring out. I detached my mouth from her core and spread kisses up her body. When I got to her mouth I saw the look in her eyes; she was hungry for more, but her body was completely limp, "Open your mouth." She did as I asked.

I crawled over her head until my dick was over her mouth. I felt her hands around me as she began to stroke me gently. I felt her hot breath against my dick as she put her mouth onto me. I groaned to her touch. She tapped my leg, signaling me to move. I move my hips up and down as I heard her choke on my cock. I went faster, feeling her tongue wrap around my member. I groaned as I pushed my cock further down her throat as I came. I took my cock out of her mouth as she swallowed and gasped for air. I laid down next to her and played with her hand as she kept breathing heavily. "Don't stop."

"'What?" I picked my head up at her comment.

"Fuck me..." Lucy spread her legs as she bit her lip and played with her hair. I smile and climbed on top of her. I smashed my lips into hers. Her hands tangled in my hair as she pressed herself against me, pulling me down. Lucy moaned in our heated kiss which made my member perk back up.

I aligned my dick with her core and slowly entered her. Lucy's fingernails dug into my scalp as the pain shot through her body. "It's okay. Just breathe, Luce." I stayed still until she nodded her head. Her eyes were shut really tight and her hands kept the same grip on my scalp. I moved in her slowly, but slowly went faster and faster; pounding her harder and harder. She screamed my name, "Oh god! Yes, Natsu, Yes!"

I moved faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore...I came inside Lucy...

LEMON OVER****

Hi.Hey.Hello. My favorite story is back!! I'm so excited to continue writing this! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!