Does She Ever Not Sleep?

Lucy's POV

We were on our way to Magnolia, and the kids were less than excited about being on a train all night. I didn't mind their fussing, but Natsu was trying to take a nap on my lap. Happy slept on Natsu's shoulder which made it harder for me to take care of the kids. I sweatdropped realizing how long of a night this was going to be for me. But then I remember that my husband can suck it up and help me. I poked Natsu with Nashi's foot, "Sugar Cube, stop..."

"Natsu Dragneel," I yelled quietly. He sat straight up and then beveled over from motion sickness. I handed him Nashi and told him to sleep on my shoulder. He nodded and buried his face into my hair while holding Nashi. Luke was resting on my other shoulder, his tiny arms loosely slung around me. I could hear his small breath as he snored lightly. Natsu grabbed my hand and I felt him smile on my neck. I giggled and leaned my head on his, after that I quickly fell asleep.

Levy's POV

Jellal had already come back from talking with Natsu and Lu~chan. He said they looked pretty shocked to see him, but that was to be expected. He also said that they didn't answer right away on whether they would do it or not, so now our only option is to wait.

Lucy's POV

Natsu rushed off the train with Nashi wrapped in his arms, while Luke, Happy, and I calmly walked off like normal people. "Natsu~" I nudged him and swung my hips as I walked in front of him. I heard him growling as other men started looking at me. I came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I could tell he tightened his grip on Nashi because she made a strange noise and looked uncomfortable.

"What are we going to say?"

"The truth, I guess." Natsu shrugged and looked at Nashi. Luke was becoming jealous of Nashi getting all of their father's attention so he started whining and reaching out for Natsu. We both laughed and skillfully switched babies, as we've done so many times. I could see the look on Natsu's face when we were rounding the corner to the guild, he could smell everyone. I grabbed the hand that held tightly to my waist and looked at him,

"We'll be okay. They can't get too rough with us because of the twins." I smiled.

"I'll kick anyone's ass if they so much as touch my kids without permission." He growled, smoke flaring out from his nose. Luke giggled and played the smoke, Natsu softened just hearing Luke's giggle. Nashi was falling asleep on me, I nugde Natsu and whisper,

"Does she ever not sleep?" With both laughed quietly.

Now it was a straight shot to Fairytail and my eyes were glued to the guild doors. Standing in front of them again was nostalgic. Natsu let go of me and slowly pushed open the doors, he was just as nervous. For a split second we could hear the rowdiness of the guild but all of that silenced when everyone saw Natsu's signature salmon hair. We stood in the doorway with Happy flying over head, Nashi asleep on my shoulder, and Luke playing with Natsu's hair. It was an awkward silence and it was making me uncomfortable. Natsu wrapped his arm back around me, "Hey guys!" I waved inwardly. Mira dropped the plate she was cleaned and rushed over in front of us. At first she looked angry, then noticed Nashi sleeping on my shoulder. She became giddy and reached out for Nashi. Natsu was not going back on his word.

He pulled me closer to and growled, taking a protective stance. Mira was shocked at first, but then started clapping a jumping around chanting, "NALU!" over and over. Laxus came up being her and grabbed her by the waist and moved her out of the way. Mira was the only one making noise, but since Laxus stopped her there was silence yet again. I needed to break the silence before things got really weird.

"This is Nashi, just be careful she's asleep right now, and all hell breaks loose if you wake her," I motioned to the sleeping pinkette on my shoulder, "And that is Luke. His always plays with hair, so just be careful he won't pull it out." I pointed to Luke. Levy stood up and slowly walked up to me. She looked at Nashi and then back at me. She had no emotion on her face, like a blank slate. I got nervous and shot a worried look over to Natsu; he took the hint and moved me and Nashi behind him and gave Luke to me. Luke giggled and started tugging at my hair.

"Levy, I know you're upset with us, but please forgive us. We have our reasons for doing what we did." Natsu tried to reason.

"So knocking up my best friend is reason for forgiveness." Levy spoke in the calmest voice possible.

"Levy?!" The entire guild went into any uproar. I put my head on Natsu's back and shock my head. Nashi started to wake up and was crying like no tomorrow. Natsu turned around and wrapped his arm around Nashi, bringing her to him. He wrapped his free arm around Luke's little body and my head, pulling us into his chest. I started crying and Luke followed suite. Natsu kept strong and whispered sweet nothings in my ear,

"You're okay, I'm right here..." The guild started to quiet down at Natsu's actions towards the twins and me. Nashi finally calmed down, but continued to pout in her father's arms. Luke looked scared and confused and grabbed a massive clump of my hair and pulled it gently, as if he was checking to make sure I was okay. I softly removed my hair from his fist and gave him a small strand. I kept my head on Natsu as the utmost awkward silence contained. Levy broke it.

"Did you or did you not knock up Lu~chan." He turned to her with a straight face. Before he could open his mouth I interrupted,

"It's not knocking me up if I wanted it." Her mouth fell on the floor and Natsu gave me a bright smile.

"Then why did you leave?" Juvia stepped in. Natsu and I looked at each other,

"We both agreed that you'd react somewhat to how you are now, and we didn't want to put a damper on the guild reputation, so we left." Natsu spoke calmly so he wouldn't rile up nashi again.

"That's a really dumb reason, man" Gray was standing behind Juvia.

"Look guys, it's all a really long and complicated story, for another time. Please..." I pleaded.

"Are you going to be in the Grand Magic Games?" Erza didn't stand from her seat at the bar.

"I am. There's no way in hell I'm letting Lucy." I nodded

"Then welcome home Natsu and Lucy Dragneel." Master spoke proudly from the balcony of the second floor.

"YOU'RE MARRIED!!???" Almost the entire guild exclaimed. Mira actually fainted. We both nodded and dodged the flying barrel of beer. Natsu got pissed and burned the whole things with just the slightest touch of his pinky finger. Wendy came towards us and asked if she could hold one of the twins. I nodded and asked her to follow me.

We sat down and I handed her Luke. She looked nervous, but I told her to relax. "I'm so glad you guys are back!" She chimed and played with Luke.

"It is nice to be back, but I know Natsu feels guilty for leaving work for so long."

"Wait. You're not staying?"

"Well, no, we're only here early because Happy missed you guys and Natsu wanted some sparing time, but after we'll go home," Wendy looked like she was about to cry, "B-but of course we'll visit all the time, and we're just one train ride away if you ever need us." I smiled and she smiled back. I got a whiff of strawberry ice cream and looked over at the bar and found Natsu feeding Nashi.

"Natsu~ you're not doing what I think you're doing, right?" I smiled evily.

"But, Sugar Cube..." He frowned and I rolled my eyes,

"Fine, but when she throws up everywhere you're cleaning her and it up." He nodded and continued feeding Nashi. Wendy and I laughed and continued playing with Luke, until someone appeared in front of me.

"Lu~chan."

"Levy~chan."

Hi.Hey.Hello. I didn't have anything to do today so I decided to write and I actually got a lot done today, lol! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!