What if I'm...

Lucy's POV

It's been about 3 weeks since Natsu and I had sex and about a week ago I started becoming really sick really often. I keep trying to tough it out but Natsu always takes me home. We talked after everything happened and we agreed that we'd date secretly, but only for a little while.

I was on my way to the guild after throwing up 3 times this morning, and it was really hard for me to walk because this new pain felt this morning. It's like a cramp and a stomach ache rolled into one. Once I arrived at the guild I tried my best to act like nothing was bothering me. I didn't order anything went I sat down at the bar; claiming I had already eaten at my apartment. I laid my head on the cool bar top. Someone came up behind me a gently rubbed my back, I already knew it was Natsu. "Luce you gotta stay home. You need to get better."

"I'm fine. See, I'm completely fin-" In my attempt to show Natsu I was completely ok I fell down from that strange new pain that started this morning.

"Nope. That's it." Natsu picked me up and carried me back to my apartment. I was wrapped around him as he walked slowly.

Natsu's POV

I don't know what's up with Lucy, she been really sick lately. As I was taking her back to her apartment she became very limp. I figured she'd fallen asleep because I know she hadn't been sleeping. I approached her door with a halt. "Lucy. Lucy, wake up." I shook her a little bit. her head turned into my neck as she hummed,

"I was thinking about why you could be sick, and maybe you're..." It seemed impossible; the words were lodged in my throat. Lucy's head slowly perked up and her face of realization came to light.

"....If I am....you'll leave me won't you?" My eyes opened in shock to her question. Why she ever think I would leave her, I love her more than my own life.

"What the hell?! No!" Tears welled up in her eyes and she hugged me tight and cried into my shoulder. I let her cry as I carried her inside. I laid her in her bed, her cries had become whimpers, but as I laid her on the bed her arms stretched out for me. Almost mimicking that of a child,

"I'll be right back, I promise." She nodded and rolled over on her side.

I came back 15 minutes later with a pregnancy test. When I showed Lucy I could tell she was afraid. I knew getting mad would only make the situation worse, "Come on, Luce. We won't know until you take the test."

"...ok..." Her voice was shaking when she spoke. We waited fifteen minutes for the test results and the entire time Lucy was ranting about what we would do, how we would provide for the child. I tried to calm her down but failed greatly. I looked at the clock above her desk and noticed 15 minutes had gone by. She was still crying into me, so I grabbed the test and saw 2 lines indicating she pregnant. I tapped her shoulder with it and showed her. Her eyes grew and she couldn't help but smile weakly. More tears streamed down her face and she smiled,

"Hey, no more tears. This is amazing, Luce. We're going to be parents."

"No. I'm not upset, I'm happy." We both smiled and laughed as we embraced each other. We pulled away and I put my forehead to hers. Lucy has a worried look on her face, "What will the guild think?" My eyes widened.

"Gramps will kill us."

Hi.Hey.Hello. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. If you do happen to be struck with the virus, I pray you heal. I hope you're liking this story so far! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!