chapter 6

"What is going on," said Sam with concern. Lena ran to them and said, "the beats they have Lillian location."  "What you guys remember is that I activated the beats," said Lena.  "Yes but weren't they for Winn to tell us what the enemy was doing," said, Jane. "Yes but I activated some to locate Lillian if she was close by," said, Lena, with a smile. There she shows them what Lillian was doing. "So we have here," said Faith with a smirk.   "Yes, we do but we are not going to do anything yet we are going to see what they are up to and how their allies are," said Lena with a smile.

Back at the D E O Kara was so happy at what she found out and was telling Alex how right she was about Lena. As they walk into the D E O J'onn and Winn walks to them "so what did you find out about Miss Luther" said J'onn. Kara told him what they found out along with Alex and Lucy. "Wow, so you and Clark and J'onn are not the last of your kind," said, Winn.

"Yes isn't it great," said Kara smiling at Winn?   "Did she tell you where the planet is located?" said J'onn?    "No, she didn't but she does have a teleporter to go there we can go tomorrow to see if she let us use it," said, Kara. Just then Superman and Louis showed up glaring at them.   "What is the meaning of locking up James" yelled Superman in anger?   "Come down Kal-El" yell Kara. "Come down you just lock up James" yell Superman in anger. 

"He attacked Lena without cost and threaten to kill her" yelled Kara. "Good, you should have let him kill her" yell Superman in anger. Kara got up from her seat and punch Superman in the face.   "What can of a hero are you that you will condemn a woman that has done nothing wrong for the since of her half-brother," said Kara in disgust.

"You don't understand Kara she could hurt you," said, Louis. "If she wanted to hurt me why did she give up all the Kryptonite and weapons the Lex created to hurt us, aliens," said Kara in anger. "What that can't be true," said, Superman. "Kara is telling the truth," said, Alex.   "Yes if she had some believe she wouldn't have friends with aliens," said, Lucy as she glared at them. "That's the truth even one is Krypton," said, Winn.

"What" yells Louis and Superman. They told them what they have found out about Lena and how she saves Kara's life.  "I guess we were wrong," said Louis looking down at the table in shame. "Yes, you 2 were," said Kara getting up from her seat.   "Where are you going" yell Alex?   "Home for I am done with this two," said Kara in anger. "Kara is mad at us isn't she," said, Louis. "Can you blame her you two come here and are at the side of a man that attacked an innocent woman and said that she should have let him kill her just because she is related to a psychopath" said Lucy in anger at her sister?    "Why don't you 2 just go back home we are not freeing that bastard at all and you 2 are not wanted here at all' said Alex just as angry as Lucy. With that Louis and Superman left in shame.

The next day Supergirl and J'onn arrive at Luther Corp. As Jess saw them she smiles and said "Can I help you Supergirl."   "We are wondering if Miss Luther is here today," said Supergirl.    "Oh, she is not she is in the Garden she will be there for 1 month," said Jess.   "Ok, thank you," said Kara with a smile. When they arrive at the garden J'onn was in awe of its beauty. When they walk in they found Alex and Lucy talking to Sam and Ivan.

"What are you 2 doing here," said, Kara?  "We are helping them investigate the board members," said Alex that has not stopped staring at Sam. Just as J'onn was about to talk Faith ran to Sam and said "Sam you got to stop Lee before she hurt herself."  "What Is she doing," said, Sam?

When they all ran to Lena was in her sports bra hitting the punching bag.  "Lee stop" yells Sam in a concerned voice.  Sam was able to get behind Lena and pull her into her arms. Lena that had her mind somewhere else kept fighting Sam. "Stop please Lee," said Sam in tears.

That got Lena out of her mind and stop fighting Sam that was in tears. "What happened Lee," said Faith in tears. "Lena will tell us after I  check her shoulder," said, Regina. Sam was helping Lena up as did Lena hissed in pain which got the attention of everyone in the room.

"I think I hurt myself," said Lena as she fainted. Faith got her in her arms and Super-speed to the Infirmary with Emma and Regina. Sam ran after them to see what was going on. As she ran into the room Emma push her out of the room. "What the hell Emma let me in I got to be there for Lee" yelled Sam. "You can't Sam we got to do some tests to see what is happened," said Emma.

When Emma walked into the room she throw Faith out of the room too.  "Dammit," yell Faith as she hit the wall with anger. "Faith," said Sam hugging Faith as both cried for their sister. "We need to teleport my mom and your parents here said, Sam as she come down.  "You are right because if we don't do it now they will be so mad do you remember the last time she got hurt we told them 2 weeks later they did stop yelling at us for 2 days then they did not talk to us for 2 weeks said Faith in fear. "Yeah, let's go till them," said Sam losing the cooler in her face.  "Can we go with you?" said, Kara?  "Sure Supergirl," said Sam with a sad smile.

"Before we go there is something you should know Supergirl your mom is a life she is with my mom," said Sam. "What' cries out Kara. "I am sorry Lena wanted to prepare you before she told you but if you are going with us you would have to know the truth," said Sam with a sad look. "How is she alive" cried, Kara?   "When the planet was about to explode your dad sacrificed himself by putting a forceful around Argo City," said Faith.   "When that happened Alura your mom sent a distress call to Faith's Dad with the help of Gabriel Faith's grandfather," said Sam. "By that time we heard it Lena and my mom was experimenting on a dead planet on how to clean the air and water and it was working the planet was coming back to life," said Sam.

"We could breathe and drink the water by then so when we found out that Argo city survive Lena was the first to tell its people about it and that she can teleport the city to the planet Of course, some of the councils didn't want to but Gabriel Faith's grandfather spoke up and told the people what the Council did, and let me tell you they were not happy about it," said Sam thinking what the people did to them.

"So how governs my people," said Kara with tears. "Your Mom Gabriel and Kor along with some of the green Martens as Sarah and Lena but they don't know that," said Faith with a smile. "How do they not know that," said Alex that been holding Kara as she cries.