Pet (Old Chapter)

Daniel grabbed his jacket and put it on, moving his hand through his hair and looking down on the ground. Jay checked in his wallet one last time and gave a small smile to himself.

"You still haven't told me where were going" Dan said to Jay, just smirked and held Dan's hand.

"Exactly"

Jay moved Dan to thier car and eventually they arrived to the place. Jay took his seat belt off, and reached for something in his pocket. So many things we're running through Dan's mind.

"What's that?"

"Collar."

Dan was silent for a moment, a blush appearing on his face.

"We're going to adopt a puppy! I've noticed how to like to stare at  dogs when we walk on the street."

"O h ."

"What else did you think the collar was for?"

Jay looked at Dan with a curious smile, Daniel feeling like a kinky idiot.

"Uh-..Nothing.!"

Dan gave a bright smile, and Jay nodded. He got out the car with Dan behind him. They entered the adoption center and immediately Dan wanted to adopt all of them. "Jay!! Look! Let's go over there first!!" Dan grabbed Jay's arm, pulling him in front of a small little puppy. It was a golden retriever. "Those grow up to be like ..Real big right?" Dan asked, setting his hands on the glass and looking at Jay.

"Right." Jay said, he was calm. He enjoyed seeing Dan all happy.

"Oi shitty hair, there's more dogs over here. Leave the cats alone for a while!" A man with ash blond hair and red eyes said. There was another guy with red hair, he nodded and held the blonds hand. Them looking at a puppy.

(I ship KiriBaku hard- shut up)

"Cats?!" Daniel said excitedly. Jay was going to answer but barely could, Dan already was pulling him to the cat section.

"AWWWW..ThEIR sO CuTe!!!"

"Mhm."

Jay then locked eyes with a cat. It was orange and white. It was like him and the furry animal were having a staring contest.

"...I want that one!!"

Dan pointed at the cat Jay was staring at. "This one sir?" Said an employee. "Yeah!" Dan said back, the employee nodded, grabbing the calm cat and handing it to Dan. "So soft.. It's fur remind me of your hair J!"
The cat began purring, fascinating Dan.

"Is that so?" Jay chuckled a little, Dan nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING CAT HOSUh!!!"

"No!! ITS TOO FLUFFY!!"

Jay and Stephen just stared at the 2 fighting friends.

"Hosuh."
Stephen said in a cold, serious voice.

Hosuh quickly gave Dan back the cat, Dan smiling and cuddling it. The cat getting frustrated with all the chaos and scratching Dan all over his face.

"Daniel!!! Ginger no!!"

Daniel was crying while rubbing his face on the mad cat. "ITS FINE-!! I LOVE HIMMM"