Chapter 1.

The night sky gleamed with many of it's bright stars as people settled down for the night. Y/N, a musician to be, sat next to her brother, Shep. They'd both be watching TV, a cup of hot chocolate in hand. It was pretty obvious what they were watching. The two siblings were so predictable, especially when it came to music. A concert DVD from the Crescendolls would be playing on the screen in front of them as they sang along with joy. Y/N had always wanted to produce her own music and make it big. Her brother supported her, staying by her side every step of the way. Y/N looked at her brother, a slight frown on her face. "Shep...?" He'd turn towards her, tilting his head just a bit. "Do you think...I could ever be like them...?" Shep smiled, looking back at the TV. "Of course. I bet you'd be even better. Your music is gonna make everyone happy. I know it is." Y/N leaned on her brother as she took one last sip from her cup of hot chocolate, closing her eyes. Shep gently took the cup from her hand, placing it next to his on top of the coffee table in front of them. "Sweet dreams, sis..." Shep placed a gentle kiss on his sister's forehead as he held her close, drifting off to sleep with the TV playing in the background.

Y/N walked down the sidewalk as the memory played in her mind, moving herself towards the very large stadium that stood in the middle of her home planet, Bleuve. It had been a few months since that moment with her brother. She just wished she was able to spend more time with him. Ever since Shep became a Star System commander, Y/N's time with him became shorter each time they saw each other. Though, she understood that it was his job and that if he didn't take it, they wouldn't have the things they had. Y/N inched closer to the stadium as she thought about how the concert would be like, wondering if she would be able to make eye contact with one of the Crescendolls. Her brother was and still is madly in love with the bass player Stella, a tall blonde haired alien that moved gracefully wherever she went. Y/N felt that it was right that she get him a signed album from Stella. She made her way closer to the stadium entrance, her heart almost skipping a beat. There was something confusing that she felt whenever she saw the guitarist, Arpegius. She always blushed when she saw him, making her nervous when she looked his way. She shook it off as she entered the stadium and made her way towards the foot of the stage.

After what seemed like an hour, the lights dimmed as music started blaring through the stadium. Y/N would look towards the stage as she smiled brightly, The Crescendolls appearing one by one with instruments in hand. Stella and Arpegius played their instruments back to back, Y/N enjoying their bond. She closed her eyes, taking in her surroundings. She couldn't believe she was here, right in front of her idols. She clasped her hands together as she smiled, her eyes opening to see Arpegius standing right in front of her. He held his hand out to her, a smile on his face as he held his guitar close. Y/N would take it without hesitation, Arpegius pulling her on stage with him as he held her by the waist. She looked down in embarrassment, not wanting to see other people's reaction. But, surprisingly, no one payed attention to them. Everyone didn't care about what was happening. They all danced along to the music without anyone to stop them. Y/N would look up at Arpegius, a slight blush on her face as he placed his forehead on hers. "...Arpegius..?" He'd open his eyes. "Mhm?" Y/N chuckled. "I wanna be like you someday...never quit, you hear me?" Arpegius laughed as he placed something around her wrist, helping her off stage.

As The Crescendolls kept playing their music, it was suddenly cut off as an alarm blared through the stadium. Y/N looked around in shock and fear. She wondered if someone dangerous had entered the planet, getting distracted by The Crescendolls' confused faces. Suddenly, a giant ship hovered over the stadium, a rope zooming down from it as four men in masked jumpsuits slid down in a rush. One of the mysterious men threw pink dust into the stadium air. Arpegius looked back at Y/N one last time before he bolted away, Y/N running in the opposite direction. "I've got to get to Shep! We have to save The Crescendolls before it's too late!" Stella, Octave and Baryl had already been captured, leaving Arpegius to fend for himself. Arpegius exited the stadium, struggling to catch his breath. "...I'll save you...whoever you were..." Just as he thought he'd lost them, he was shot in the back with an arrow full of that same pink dust. He groaned in pain, falling to the ground as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Arpegius passed out as the masked men placed him and his bandmates into pods, along with their instruments as they made their way back into the ship. An unknown figure stared at them, cackling evilly before they flew off.