Two weeks before the start of the season

We had gotten signed up last week now we had to put our minds strictly on football.

I wore a simple pair of black and white gloves as me and Jaden got to the field again to get ready to start our grind.
"Let's start different today." I said simply
"What'd you have in mind?"
"Hail Mary" I suggested.
I lined up and waited Jaden said hike and I took off I was about 30 yards away when he finally threw the ball.
As it soared through the air I sped up and jumped up, narrowly managing to flip my body around and catch it before landing on my side.

After that we practiced slants i ran ten on each side and dropped 3 of the 20 passes thrown to me, much better then i was in 7th grade the first year i played. 

After hours of running routes and catching passes we finally went back to my house tomorrow our first day of practice would begin.

After dinner i went into my room and went to bed while jaden called his girlfriend and talked with her for hours in his room.

As i woke up in the morning i slowly got up and got ready for the first day of school finally entering 8th grade I am glad though as after this i don't have to go to this wretched school anymore.

I finished brushing my teeth and started to fix my hair as it was standing up in a lot of spots. After i fixed my hair i ran down stairs threw my hoodie on and walked out the door jaden followed after and we got a ride to school.

Slowly we walked into the school and went our separate ways to get to class. My first class was English i walked into the class and sat down and waited for the teacher to start class, typically i was quiet i didn't talk to anyone in class to often, practice was different though as i talked to my friends there i just knew i needed to have good grades and i did what i had to do.