𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢 🧸✨

|y/n's pov|
...
ʀɪɴɢ-ʀɪɴɢ-ʀɪɴɢ-ʀɪɴɢ
yawnnnn* you rubbed your eyes reaching for your phone, checking to see what time it was. the time on your lock screen read: 6:30 ᵃᵐ
"why was my alarm set to the crack of dawn?"
You managed to croak out before realizing why a few seconds later. And then it hit you.. "TODAY IS MOVING DAY!"
Her dad came and knocked on her door, asking "y/n, what's with all the noise..?"
you hopped out of bed feeling more excited then you've been for a very long time. you open your door to face your dad, with a ear to ear grin plastered on your face.
"Dad, today is moving day!"
Your dad smiles lightly at you before going to the kitchen to make coffee at an attempt to wake up. About an hour later, all of you and your dads stuff is packed into boxes and suitcases. Your dad is ready to go, and both of your stomachs are full from a healthy donut-ty breakfast.
heading out of your empty home with all of your full boxes, you finally got into the car and started driving. about an hour or two into driving and you suddenly felt as if weights where falling onto your eyes.. "just five..minutes" you mumbled to yourself before drifting off soundly to sleep.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ see ya in the next chappy lil buns~