𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜🌊✨

(a/n: i wrote this halfway and forgot to publish the rest smh)
"Garnet, amethyst, pearl!! guess what!!" steven squealed out to the gems while busting through the door dragging you behind. He let you go and apologized, what a gentleman. Amethyst slammed the fridge door, walking over to the couch propping her feet up onto the table.
"slow down steivo , what is it?"
"show them your gem y/n!! their going to love it!!"
"𝔾𝔼𝕄?!" the crystal gems sounding bewildered, even garnet a bit shaken.
"u-um... i have to go!" "wait-!" you ran out the door towards the shore, it was low tide for now but you didn't know how long that would last.
~~~~~
|steven POV| (fiNalLy)
I rushed out of the beach house after y/n feeling guilty. I spotted you sitting down on the damp sand looking a bit shaken up and walked over next to where your sitting. "look um.. y/n i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to scare you like that i just got excited." i tried to say in a soft tone. she looked up at me, their glistening e/c eyes glossed over with tears. i never really noticed how beautiful their (e/c) eyes were.. "steven..? steven? steven!" i broke my gaze from them and my face immediately got bright pink. did i really just get lost in their eyes like that..? "pffft- you know it's not nice to stare huh?" y/n started to giggle, their tears drying,
being replaced by a smile. "oh my stars i'm so sorry! i jus-" "it's alright steven. i only freaked out because everything happened too fast, that's it.." you lied. the reason you'd freaked out like that was because it reminded you of when your aunt found out about your gem, she freaked out and tried to send you to a hospital to get it removed, and she told you she was going to sell it online. you called your father and explained and he showed up while your aunt was trying to drag you out of the house by your collar. oh god you remembered fighting for your life that day trying not to get into that car. little did you know, steven had a new power that helped him know what your thinking about when he fell asleep, and he knew just who he'd be dreaming about tonight.
~~~~~
Dwfhrrjhengebwtb- i promise youll meet connie soon i just had to finish this 💀